What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

Quigs

Immortal
So did The Sloth indicate if Mr Feej McShrivel will be still maintain his home nudist lifestyle or will he be making more wild threats as the curtain draws down on season 2021.

AJB1102

First Grade
If Bellamy leaves the joint I think it would make them mediocre..
I think it'd hurt a bit too. But we've been saying forever that they'll suffer without GI, Cronk, Slater, Smith - they didn't.

But logic says the constant in all the star turnover CB remained in charge. It'll be interesting when he does leave.

Generalzod

Immortal
I think it'd hurt a bit too. But we've been saying forever that they'll suffer without GI, Cronk, Slater, Smith - they didn't.

But logic says the constant in all the star turnover CB remained in charge. It'll be interesting when he does leave.
like all empires rise and fall…just look at Phill Jackson at the Bulls…

Last edited:

R-15-3

Juniors
Do the Sharks have a halves coach?
We need one and a fullback coach as well.
Kennedy is missing so many things as a fullback, wouldn’t surprise me if our recruitment has changed the past few weeks to add another fullback or half with nicho going to fullback.

Let's just hope that Fitzy becomes our Bellamy.

This X 100.

Fitzy has done a very long apprenticeship.

He knows what it takes to be at the top of the food chain.

He comes to the Club at the right time.

The Club will be flush for cash in future years to get the Football Club spending up to where it has to be to compete with the big end of town consistently.

He comes when a lot of big salaries at the Club are becoming redundant so he can make big changes to the roster this season and the next and implement quickly his philosophies to players who are more likely to listen and more importantly execute what he wants.

He has a front office that is kicking goals off the field.

He is a defensive minded coach just like Bellamy and from all reports a stickler for detail and hard work.

I think we’re in great hands.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We need one and a fullback coach as well.
Kennedy is missing so many things as a fullback, wouldn’t surprise me if our recruitment has changed the past few weeks to add another fullback or half with nicho going to fullback.

Don't think so. Bubbas problems can be counted like this. 13,12,11,10,9,8.

snout

First Grade
We aimed for the top and f**k we came close. We had the best coach ever in this game seriously considering hitching his wagon. In the end it was between us and melbourne and...

His plan was to always bow out after the big 3 moved on. They were the life source and the place wouldnet be the same without them. On or off.
But out of the blue a bunch of young stars have risen and reinvigorated his passion for coaching.
Thanks Paps. Cheese. Munster.

Anyways...its a good thing. He wouldnt have brought storms success. And that wouldve created supporter disappointment. What he wouldve brought was how to develop a winning culture. High standards. Accountability. And superior preparation and recruiting.
Everything in that list our new coach has been part of first hand at the Rorts. And now Fitz can show what he can do without credit going elswehere

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So he was close to leaving then signs for 5 years.

Yeah ok. Nice work by the storm. Bloke was never going anywhere.

Latest posts