What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Barba...the next slater?

carcharias

Immortal
He is going great

I would loved to see him cop a couple of big floggings during a game .
See how he responds.

berts_moustache

Juniors
Barba is freakish - when you see a streak like this just sit back and enjoy. Something about the position of the fullback position that just seems to allow players every now and then to go on an amazing run of games. Thinking Mullins, Hayne, Slater and Barba just to name a few.

The ball just seems to want to go to him, it's unlike anything I have ever seen, it just seems to bounce up to him.

It was really unfortunate that he had a brain explosion with the Lyon try, otherwise it would have been one of his better defensive efforts this season.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Not only can he score unbelievable tries, he can save them too. He stopped that break that Manly made yesterday and also that one against Souths when Burgess put Everingham?? through the gap.

He is good, but not in Slaters league just yet.

Teams seem to have forgotten his weaknesses or maybe targeting these is being held onto until the finals. I suspect he will have a shocker just at the time the Doggies need it the least.