What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Barba

Eion

First Grade
I just don't get what a fat rumour does. You know it's crap about 1 second of sighting the victim.

Far better to go with booze, pills, amorous undertakings with other players girlfriends, etc. If true this was an orchestrated attempt, we can't even rumourmonger well!

carcharias

Immortal
Hey Carch, the other day in another thread, I think it was you that mentioned you have heard rumblings about shit happening. Is it the same stuff in this thread mate or something entirely different?

I heard it from a source I trust more than anyone on here.
My source actually talks to the players and coaches.
Besides I didn't post the rumour I just said I'd heard the same thing.

carcharias

Immortal
Because he might not be the star if Barba shines or Feefs gets his head screwed on straight?

I dunno, but he sure does seem to love being Don Pablo. No room for that shit at a successful club.

As for Carch, I think he was just trying to make a side point, well aware that it was not specific to cb4's issue. Not sure why he couldn't do that. The creator of the thread doesn't really get to decide where the thread goes.

Correct
Side point only
I was only querying what Bennett knew that we don't about Barba.
I only posted the facts ...only to be accused of being "off the mark".

Goose thought I was talking about his bitchfest about a few of the players.

Breadman

Juniors
It is very easy to spot the Flanfans in this thread......divert, deny and repeat!

For good reason, pretty much every other cb4 post/thread is largely treated as fact.
Throw in a topic that makes a few of our 'golden boys' look bad and hey presto, he's not so believable anymore.

This back slapping, arse sucking approach is what helps keep the status quo.
So everyone, screw cb4 and his info and just shut and be good little fanboys.....

carcharias

Immortal
It is very easy to spot the Flanfans in this thread......divert, deny and repeat!

For good reason, pretty much every other cb4 post/thread is largely treated as fact.
Throw in a topic that makes a few of our 'golden boys' look bad and hey presto, he's not so believable anymore.

This back slapping, arse sucking approach is what helps keep the status quo.
So everyone, screw cb4 and his info and just shut and be good little fanboys.....

Who has accused him of lying about his info?

I know I haven't .

Haven't read any other post in this thread where anyone else has either.
I've told him to f**k off for having an unprovoked go at me.
Stupid merkin can't read
Not my fault

Feej

First Grade
We interrupt this argument with a word from our sponsor...

giphy.gif

Frenzy.

Immortal
cb4 you are whinging because someone said something about you abusing people...I've just skimmed over this thread & have already seen you call Jack Bird a twinkie & Gallen a piece of shit.

You're also bitching about people spreading rumors... which is exactly what this thread is doing.

Fu*k your a precious little thing aren't you...that must be why you are obsessed with mean girls.

No rumours here. Just years old facts about how Gallen has used the club as his own toy.

I'm loving it all coming out.

Mr Angry, The Inner Tube never died. It just got jack of bothering.

carch, you have turned into the fluffiest fanniest fanny fan of them all to borrow some phraseology from millersnose.

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
I heard it from a source I trust more than anyone on here.
My source actually talks to the players and coaches.
Besides I didn't post the rumour I just said I'd heard the same thing.

Fair enough mate i was just wondering if it was about the same thing or we should brace ourselves for more.

carcharias

Immortal
Fair enough mate i was just wondering if it was about the same thing or we should brace ourselves for more.

All I heard was that he was fat on day 1 of training.
Someone else posted it , I admitted I'd heard the same thing.

i want him to play fullback
I want him kill it
I have not heard any stories of any players not liking him or any that other crap.

If he is not pulling his weight then he can piss off with any other bludgers.

Born BB&W

Juniors
I commented abot him being fat but I read it on a post by Through the Lens. What about a basket case mentality those on the inner and those on the outer...

I just spoke to my mate at the club about this thread. He laughed. I won't repeat what he said abut the original poster, but it wasn't complementary.

Latest posts