What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh Has Signed With Us!!!!!!!!!

TDK

Juniors
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]The club just SMS me. He has signed for 3 years.[/FONT]

Freak2

Juniors
Good to hear.

No-one likes losing their own juniors and I'm glad you guys kept him!!:clap:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Whose John Hancock are we chasing now?

We've manage to snap up most of the off-contract boys now havent we?

borat

Bench
The following are all off contract but you would imagine only some will be resigned.

Gorrell, Ndira, Bickerstaff, Isemonger, Leanno, Heberecht, Price.

I was very confident of re-signing Creagh. IMO when you read stories in the paper about players being heavily linked to another club for big dollars, like Manly, its just a last ditch ploy by Manly to destablize our negotiations. Its when everything is quiet that you really worry.

borat said:
The following are all off contract but you would imagine only some will be resigned.

Gorrell, Ndira, Bickerstaff, Isemonger, Leanno, Heberecht, Price.

Of those, Gorrell & Ndira seem on the outer (now that Woolford is joining us).

The ex-sharks are good stop-gap players, but not long term propositions - And so I say that Leanno should be the next target, Followed by Heberecht & Price.

wsafc

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
Of those, Gorrell & Ndira seem on the outer (now that Woolford is joining us).

The ex-sharks are good stop-gap players, but not long term propositions - And so I say that Leanno should be the next target, Followed by Heberecht & Price.

I wouldn't be surprised if George is retained - smart out of dummy half good contrast to Woolford & Deano may be used a little differently next year :)

gregstar

Referee
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
I've heard murmours at Manly that when July 1 approaches they will have a hard dig at Aaron Gorrell.
LOL!
"gorrell re-signs with dragons"

following day.....

i've heard rumours that manly are chasing josh morris

"morris re-signs with dragons"

following day.....

i've heard rumours that manly are chasing a ten year-old street kid

following day....

"10 year old signs with dragons"

.JOHNSY

Juniors
I am a happy little dragon. IMO we have retained the "Must keep" players. Well done Dousty you little champion.

Godz Illa

Coach
Gregstar you need to make an appearance in my Dousty thread, give the big man some credit. ffs Open one of his Crownie's for him at least. They're not twist tops you know!