What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh retires

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
in b4 origin gif

oh wait

creagh.gif

leaguegod692

Juniors
due to the origin gif and his last few year being injury riddled/poor, it feels like people have quickly forgotten how good he was at club level for a sustained period of time

due to the origin gif and his last few year being injury riddled/poor, it feels like people have quickly forgotten how good he was at club level for a sustained period of time

Maybe they've forgotten.

Or maybe he was always just an average footballer at every level...

Ran over Chris Sandow three times in one match and then everybody wanted to suck his dick like that was some kind of major achievement.

davi

Juniors
I'm a Queenslander and I thought Ben Creagh was great. I thought of him as a more traditional secound row, rather then some of these tweeners who go between Secound row and Prop. He probably didn't have the bulk of Thaiday, but he was more mobile and agile being on the fringes.

Good luck to him.

Paullyboy

Coach
I always rated Creagh, he was a great player. But he unfortunately played on for about 3 too many seasons.

DB

First Grade
Solid player for us, probably was picked too often as a prop, rather than on the fringes.

Remember him for his matchwinning try against Easts on ANZAC Day, and for back peddling when Hodges shaped up to him.

some11

Referee
Has it taken this long for his medical retirement to process?

I thought he called it quits last year?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Haha Timmah posting the GIF trying to impress people on here

That was during the time Timmah was all over the Dragons dick because his missus was a fan. IIRC you were defending Creagh at that time.

thorson1987

Coach
An absolute champion. Derided by the usual braindead mongs on here whose greatest achievement each day is flinging shit online towards those who are better than them. Thanks for being a great clubman Benny, and a terrific player

Says the guy who loves to hang shit on Pearce.

Latest posts