What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh - WTF?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So that's where my taxpayer dollars are going.

Lights out at 3:00am it seems.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Eels supporter, knew that already Big D. ;-)

He's just zippered up the gob, makes it harder to get the bait in.

At this point I wish to say that Graham Olling was a tremendous player, and one who only took drugs to stimulate his hair follicles. A truly misunderstood fella.

Sce: P. 401 Encyclopedia RL Players.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Who knows. I havent seen the incident in question. Do you know of it anywhere online? I didnt see Ennis doing anything during the Creagh run away. Or did it happen at another moment during the game?

I don't know if it's on the net, I have the game tapped on foxtel IQ so can rewind etc. It happened the play after the Creagh sin binning Ennis hit Lockyer (I think) as he passed pretty hard and Croker chased him he ran away and went behind the ref, it happened in back play so most people probably missed it.

andrew057

First Grade
Eels supporter, knew that already Big D. ;-)

He's just zippered up the gob, makes it harder to get the bait in.

At this point I wish to say that Graham Olling was a tremendous player, and one who only took drugs to stimulate his hair follicles. A truly misunderstood fella.

Sce: P. 401 Encyclopedia RL Players.

:lol: @ you and your crony.

andrew057

First Grade
I don't know if it's on the net, I have the game tapped on foxtel IQ so can rewind etc. It happened the play after the Creagh sin binning Ennis hit Lockyer (I think) as he passed pretty hard and Croker chased him he ran away and went behind the ref, it happened in back play so most people probably missed it.

Ahh yeah I remember Ennis hitting Lockyer after he passed it. Ill keep an eye out if I see any replays. Cheers.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Yes, Andrew I'd be interested to know myself. First time I've ever been called a crony. Bit of a giggle, that.

Most trolls at least have the common decency to stand up and say which club their loyalty lies with. You seem to me to be somewhat amateurish in your trolling capabilites by not doing so, but to be honest, if I was a Parra fan i'd be pretty f**king quiet myself, so I'm prepared to cut you some slack for now. xoxox.

Last edited:

Latest posts