What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cross

otori

Juniors
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
You can get away with alot more in a GF, no way he will be suspended.

His impressive though, hopefully he can get Tolar firing aswell, he has the potential to be a big brut, and he has 'Impressingly rough head' to go along with it.

According to NRL.com he has been charged and will face two-three weeks.

macavity

Referee
strewth_mate said:
prof.jpg

my mrs reckons he looks like a cross between frankenstein and dracula (the hair)

frankula?

impressively rough head.... :lol: :lol:

Hopefully what he will bring as well is a third senior leader in the forward pack,
taking some pressure of Bedsy and Simmo.

Passing on his GF experience to the young blokes, making them hungry
for that type of success

Spike

First Grade
He's also an aggressive prop. Someone who has the ability to intimidate opposition forwards which we've lacked for some time now.

perverse

Referee
christ... that is a bloody rough head... but we've needed one for a while now.

god it's going to be a long off season...

perverse

Referee
Baron Vo Mandor said:
Oh yeah mate, spongecake, Wooly and Davico ect were such pretty boys bwahahahaha.
spongey and wooly (when he shaves) have baby faces compared to cross. davico i'll give you, but he was well over the hill ability wise.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Spike said:
Or mildly geniused.....

After witnessing him demolish the contents of an ash tray at the Bayview Hotel a few New Years Eve's back for the princely sum of $5.00, I'd say you're only half way there Spike.

I don't know JM if we go the same as we went last year, 3 years at the knights could be a lot harder too swallow then a full ashtray!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
G'day Novocastrians. Had the chance to catch up with big Boxhead on the weekend for a couple of beers. I must admit that my recollection of the ash tray incident was alittle astray, it was actually for $500.00 & not 5. Regardless, the boys didn't pay up anyway. As I said it was NYE & my recollections are pretty hazy too.

On to the football & he is champing at the bit to get up there. Said his hammy is almost back to 100% & he will resume training in around three weeks. Was a good pick up for you guys & if Ryles had have left Saints to go to Super League he was a very real chance of wearing the Red V for the next three seasons. Likes the set up & was impressed by Smith & said he hadn't even spoken to Newton about him. Bit apprehensive about the fishbowl like lifestyle he will be subjected to up there after plying away in relative anonymity for the Raiders & Storm over the last 5 seasons.

All in all I think he's up for a big year next year, barring injuries of course. A real pro in his preparation & rehab & a great guy to boot. He's also looking like he could stop a tank just by staring at it. Probably got the worst dose of nospam29 in history. He is quiet as a mouse off the field.

You guys won't be disappointed next season.

keeney

First Grade
Um, hooray. He is easily the most exciting of our signings, one that has shown what he is capable of and isn't just potential. God I want to see he and Sargent smashing people already.

Latest posts