What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cummins

yeah it didn't take long to make a cummins thread did it?. the absolute WORST referee in any grade at the moment. how does he keep getting first grade games? f**k him off. don't send him to PL sack him all together. some of his decisions were *edit*. still trying to work out fa'alogo was only sin binned not sent off, why smith wasn't penalised for his bitch slaps on anasta, how the hell was a shot to the chest called a swinging arm and sin bin offence? how could he call a line drop out when williams caught the ball 2 metres inside his own goal? lol fitzgibbon "knocks on" when he regathered it.
*edit*

Dutchy

Immortal
That genius had it in for Anasta didnt he.

Fa'alogo king hits Anasta..Anasta is penalised.
Smith lands a few on Anasta...Anasta gets sin binned...

WTF?

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
he was poor last week for us against melbourne...

the strom were getting away with a few grapple of their own... and cummins backed up his performance from last week by losing control of the game in the last 20minutes

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Dutchy said:
That genius had it in for Anasta didnt he.

Fa'alogo king hits Anasta..Anasta is penalised.
Smith lands a few on Anasta...Anasta gets sin binned...

WTF?

well anasta didnt put in a grapple tackle and the penalty should have went easts way when faalogo king hit anasta

the anasta sin bin had to be one of the worse decisions of 07

ouwet

Bench
The Roosters defence was the best defensive performance this year by any team!

The ref on the other hand should NEVER ref first grade again, he deadset had it in for Anasta and the Roosters! South Sydney are just a thug team, it would be a joke if David Fa'alogo plays again this year! Jeremy Smith is just a wanker.

i'd still like to know how l'estrange can be penalised for a grapple tackle when he is holding onto the collar and you can clearly see daylight between arm and head. the player wasn't even choking or wobbling his head. deadset f**king nuffy get rid of the merkin from all forms of football like they did hopoate. if cummins was a player he wouldn't be considered for any grade

Well, I have to admit he really did give the rorters a hard time out there tonight, the worst call was the drop out when he caught it in goal.

However, the first major incident, anasta was choking fa'alongo and you could see this from the replay, that is why the penalty went against him. The punch wether it was a 'king hit' or not is still a punch and deserves a sin bin just like any other fight. He hit him on the cheek not the jaw thats why he didn't get knocked out, anasta did well to stay standing, sort of lol but that made my night.

The other incident with anasta, he did have a swinging arm the intent was caught by the ref and he deserved to be penalised and sin binned, although if you look at the replay he was struck first by pushes and then a punch so the souths player should have been binned as well.

The other decisions were horrible and I'd be suprised if I saw Ben Cummins ref another game this year in first grade.

LRC

I thought anasta did grapple and the penlaty was warranted....but cant you reverse a penalty anymore...seriously that was deserving a reversal.

Dragonsforthewin said:
Well, I have to admit he really did give the rorters a hard time out there tonight, the worst call was the drop out when he caught it in goal.

However, the first major incident, anasta was choking fa'alongo and you could see this from the replay, that is why the penalty went against him. The punch wether it was a 'king hit' or not is still a punch and deserves a sin bin just like any other fight. He hit him on the cheek not the jaw thats why he didn't get knocked out, anasta did well to stay standing, sort of lol but that made my night.

The other incident with anasta, he did have a swinging arm the intent was caught by the ref and he deserved to be penalised and sin binned, although if you look at the replay he was struck first by pushes and then a punch so the souths player should have been binned as well.

The other decisions were horrible and I'd be suprised if I saw Ben Cummins ref another game this year in first grade.

how did you get to a computer so fast ben? he f**king hit his arm carrying the ball

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
i'd still like to know how l'estrange can be penalised for a grapple tackle when he is holding onto the collar and you can clearly see daylight between arm and head. the player wasn't even choking or wobbling his head. deadset f**king nuffy get rid of the merkin from all forms of football like they did hopoate. if cummins was a player he wouldn't be considered for any grade

It was a grapple and there were others in the game from both teams that should of been penalised as well, he just wasn't consistent throughout the game.

I understand emotion is very high at the roosters now, but relax have a beer go out or have sex with ur gf/bf and watch the replay tomorrow.

cheers.

neeknitsuj

Juniors
Does anybody have the penalty count? I have a feeling that Cummins was bias towards the Rabbitohs. Also, remember Gordon push Perrett into the ball, and he claimed Perret played at it.

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
how did you get to a computer so fast ben? he f**king hit his arm carrying the ball

He lisfted his arms to protect himself from it, but it was still high

calm down, you always got next year lol

lazza

Juniors
Azkatro said:
8 weeks IMO. Roughly half as bad as Danny Williams' special moment.

why was it half as bad.. just as bad... if not worse, at least danny could sort of claim concussion or wat ever that word they used as their defence was.

this had intent, it was deliberate and it was a clean hit.

Dragonsforthewin said:
He lisfted his arms to protect himself from it, but it was still high

calm down, you always got next year lol

next year, that's really going to cheer me up :( different year same sh*t