What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cummins

Tom Ace

Bench
thommo4pm said:
Cummins is woeful and has not improved one bit since coming into 1st grade.
He is as arrogant as you can get also.

He screwed us over at WIN stadium against the Dogs royal.
That bastard cost us that match, I'm glad others are finally starting to see what I've been saying for the whole year about this turd.
He also hammered us against the Tigers at Telstra Stadium this year.

The guy is pathetic, and his performance tonight against the Roosters was nothing short of a disgrace.

That sums it up perfectly

Alba

Coach
LOL! What about the 1 on 1 strip from Mellor .. how the HELL did that get pulled up? It was perfectly legal!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Alba said:
LOL! What about the 1 on 1 strip from Mellor .. how the HELL did that get pulled up? It was perfectly legal!

Once Williams was on the ground with a hand placed on him, he is technically held and it is illegal to effect a strip at this stage... Cummins is a disgrace, he stitched us up earlier in the year at the SFS, think it was against Parramatta, who to be fair would have probably won anyway, but he murdered us that day as well and pretty much every try they scored were off piggy back penalties.

C.P

Juniors
A lot of Bulldogs supporters were extremely pissed at the rubbish refereeing of Cummins in our game against the Storm last week but its a bit hard to convince people of that when you've been beaten by 30. :p
This week he's at it again and although he's hopeless in fairness to him he's not 100% at fault, Bill Harrigan last week and Graeme West this week have given him absolutely no help from the videos refs box.
The Anasta 'sin binning' was the icing on the cake, The video ref had a look and has left Cummins looking the goose by telling him that the hit was high AND that Anasta threw the only punch.

and in regards to this
Originally Posted by thommo4pm
He screwed us over at WIN stadium against the Dogs royal.
That bastard cost us that match

I think you'll find thommo that again in this case the video ref is your man. Im assuming your referring to the tries of El Masri and SBW - both decisions made by the video ref

Let's hope that Cummins does the right thing by the game, and by himself, and resigns his position. You just can't have that sort of thing going on in first grade, or even in premier league. If the bloke wants to referee park football, so be it, but there is no place for him in the NRL, and I hope this morning he realises that.

Mr Saab

Referee
This performance by Cummins is up there with Hayne in 2003 in the Sharks/Eels game.
He is either not fit, or a fruitloop.
I say not fit because it is possible his fatigue clouded his thought process.
I think he is a fruitloop

skeepe

Immortal
Nothing could be as bad as what Bernard Sutton dished out last night. The worst refereeing performance I have ever seen.

Latest posts