What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ben hornby = useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightydragon

Juniors
Can anyone tell me how Jeremy Smith has been going for the Cutters? He is getting on at 31 as well but is he an option we could use this year? Couldn't be going any worse than Hornby.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Can someone please tell me what the difference was between hornbys block and edrick lee blocking vidot, anyway on topic, Ben is a legend of this club but I do think if he goes for too much longer in the form he is in, a lot of people will remember the last years of hornbys career when he struggled which I don't want to happen but it's looking that way

smi962

First Grade
Hornby doesn't read what is in front of him in attack. He has been taking some absolute dreadful options. This is one of the problems of Dragons play in general, they don't have any ability to adapt the play when the current one appears to be a bad one.

Last edited:

64 Dragon

Coach
Hornby doesn't read what is in front of him in attack. He has been taking some absolute dreadful options. This is one of the problems of Dragons play in general, they don't have any ability to adapt the play when the current one appears to be a bad one.

Just take Rein off and bring on Fein. It's all in the "plan".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts