What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ikin on Footy Show

grandorient

Bench
Ikin is an idiot,

I don't think I've heard another "expert" talk so much sh*t as this man. May have been a good footballer, but a complete idiot as a commentater.

GO

j0nesy

Bench
he just wrote us off for the rest of the year.

0 from 3 he says re dragons....

Did you hear his voice when he made that statement? It was almost as if he was asking a question. My guess is that he didn't even believe it himself. He certainly didn't back it up with a reason.

timma

Juniors
Ben Ikin is a loser , easily the worst commentator in WORLD SPORT
How the bloody hell did he get a gig on ch 9 ???
He is very very biased , he should only be allowed in QLD

The only former footballer + commentator on Ch 9 who doesn't talk up their club every two minutes is Peter Sterling. This season he's basically torn Parramatta to shreds. Ikin, Johns x 2, Harrigon, and Vautin all talk up their sides as if they were god's gift to the world, and Daley never gets a word in anyway.

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
I disagree about Andrew Johns.

I enjoy what he has to say, & he actually has a clue (after a pinger or 2). The sooner he replaces his brother, the better.

Jasdragon

Juniors
John's really struggles putting sentences together a lot of the time, he just looks and sounds really uncomfortable commentating. I think he even admitted it in his book.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Still peeking.

Tries to say " What's the problem officer ? " when he gets pulled over.

Comes out...

" Whapabemuficah ! "

_Johnsy

Referee
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PAID PROMOTION BY CHANNEL 9 AND ITS AFFILIATED SPONSORS:

Ben IKIN chooses to use
GUMC-0905.jpg

dragonfan1

Juniors
Bugger off Ikin. You biased piece of sh*t. I hope the broncos get stoned just to see you bawl your eyes out!

SerbDragon

Coach
Squirm Ikin Squirm you maggot piece of sh*t!

thats 2! 1 to go!

Hii Ho Hii Ho its a sure spot in the 8 we go!

Latest posts