What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ikin on Footy Show

I thought the funniest part of him saying this was Laurie Daley. His response went along these lines, "What?? Really?!?!?!??!??!"
It will be interesting to hear if the other commentators give him heaps today.

j0nesy

Bench
... and Sterlo said something similar before quickly changing to topic, I reckon he should have given Ikin a chance to explain himself. We never got a reason from Ikin. As someone else said - he was probably hoping the Dragons wouldn't play the Broncos in the finals series.

AJ_82

Juniors
Sterlo and Daley are the only good ones - Sterlo because he tells it like it is, and Daley because whenever he does get a word in its either for Saints or the Raiders who never get enough promotion so I have no problem with them getting a barrack lol

MattYg1

Bench
BenIkin.jpg

Just look at his f**kin' GEEK head...
I hate him so much...

Godz Illa

Coach
Perfect illustration of the adage 'a week is a long long time in football'. 7 days ago an unnamed Footy Show pannellist had us going 0-3 and missing the finals. Today, 7 days and two big wins later, Andrew Voss asked on the Sunday Roast "can the Dragons win the comp?" and the answer was a unaminous yes.

_Johnsy

Referee
can someone please shoot them off an email and get them to replay his comments, I'd love to see the look on his inbred face.

BenIkin.jpg

"My name is Ben."

"Hi Ben!":roll:

"Hmmm..I've been coming to Sh!t Talkers Anonymous for , well, pretty much my whole commentating career...":?

(sporadic clapping):sarcasm:

"Please don't clap, I don't think this treatment works...":oops:

Latest posts