What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross and the Penrith club deserve an explanation.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Infact they should be mrtching into NRL headquaters 8:30am tomorrow morning demanding an explanation as to why there are double standards in this competion.

innsaneink

Referee
Can someone post the exact charge/charges....there were two???

His prior record....all details, lets clear this up once and for all.

It does seem to be quite difference.

ngap

Juniors
Club Panthers
Time (minute) 26th
Charge or Incident Striking
Charge Grade 2
Result Guilty at panel
Matches 3
Points 337
Carry-over points which will remain for 12 months 37
Club Panthers
Time (minute) 35th
Charge or Incident Dangerous Throw
Charge Grade 4
Result Guilty - downgraded to to grade three
Matches 6
Points 667
Carry-over points which will remain for 12 months 67

innsaneink

Referee
Cheers NQAP

6 matches after the down grade. :oops:

This points system really needs to be looked at.....or more so the gradings, what are they called?
Match review committee?

The glaring discrepancies show the entire judicial system need an overhaul.

melon....

Coach
Ben Ross needs another 70 uppercuts. I cant wait for him to open his stupid fat mouth again and dribble.

McLovin

Staff member
Brett Finch:
Nearly ends Clinton Schifcofski's Footy career (im not saying thats a bad thing) by clearly picking him up between the legs and driving him into the ground.

Penalty:
Nothing...

Judiciary:
Joke

melon....

Coach
Connell said:
Brett Finch:
Nearly ends Clinton Schifcofski's Footy career (im not saying thats a bad thing) by clearly picking him up between the legs and driving him into the ground.

Penalty:
Nothing...

Judiciary:
Joke
Connel:
BLIND!!!

Who's photos have you been looking at kid? Finches hands were around the legs you idiot!!! Nothing in between...like your ears.

Bring on the hate...It burns you doesnt it!?? I love it!!

Pantherjim.

Referee
eelavation said:
Infact they should be mrtching into NRL headquaters 8:30am tomorrow morning demanding an explanation as to why there are double standards in this competion.

Hear, Hear! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Trouble is, If Benny did that, I'm guessing the only thing he's get is an extension on his sentence!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
This is the funniest stuff I have ever read. These howls of outrage from a few hundred internet nerds on a Rugby League forum are the most pathetic, pointless waste of time I have ever seen. As if anything any of you sad little faceless trolls say or do will ever have any significance. Your lives are worthless & I would suggest you do all of us Rooster fans a favour & just end them now. Your constant whining is making me laugh that much I have spilt my latte on my $2000 Armani shoes - being a Rooster fan I get them for free you know.

Conspiracy theories, Roosters own the game, NRL bias towards the Roosters, piss weak judiciary are just a few of the comments I have seen on here & you know what........................they are all true. We do run the show and there is nothing you can do about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just give us the trophy now Mr Gallop :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are Roosters. The best you've ever seen. The red, white & bluesters. THE EASTERN SUBURBS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Colonel

Immortal
I think people need to stop focusing on conspiracy theories and focus on the problem at hand. The judiciary has too many holes that can be exploited - not just by the Roosters or Bulldogs - but by every club. If the club doesn't exploit them then well done to those that do.

However, if its worth a week and gets a week than the player and the club should cop it. Forget early plea discounts. By all means challenge the grading if that is the case but forget this early plea discount. Your either guilty or your not - end of story.

panthersballboy

Juniors
The judiciary is so inconsistent. It doesn't matter if it's the roosters the bulldogs or whoever fronts them, they need to be more consistent. Either Ross was robbed or Finch got off too lightly but there is no way one gets a 6 week ban and the other doesn't miss a match.

Latest posts