What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross -> Storm

imasharkie

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Because the Sharks are now down 3 forwards they werent counting on losing.

And has Sludge definetly talked him into staying Reefy? If so that is very good news.

Booyah

Bench
That's funny...

There's an article in the Tele today about Stevo confirming his retirement. His words 'I could play on next year but it would only be for money and that wouldn't be right'.

:-k

Mako

Juniors
Booyah said:
That's funny...

There's an article in the Tele today about Stevo confirming his retirement. His words 'I could play on next year but it would only be for money and that wouldn't be right'.

:-k

Maybe Rogers found him a reason toehr than money - the team will be screwed and they need a senior player to help develop the kids.

Booyah

Bench
Also, who was saying something about Ross living in the Shire? That's a load of sh*t. Apparently he's just bought a new house in Penrith 12 weeks ago.

Ben Ross was in Melbourne today, Melbourne want him to sign today, so they can finalise there signings for next year, this obviously has to do with Orford.

Ben Ross said he wanted to talk with the sharks on Wednesday, so with any luck if Ross doesnt sign with Melbourne by Tuesday, i do believe we may just get him.

sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Ben Ross was in Melbourne today, Melbourne want him to sign today, so they can finalise there signings for next year, this obviously has to do with Orford.

Ben Ross said he wanted to talk with the sharks on Wednesday, so with any luck if Ross doesnt sign with Melbourne by Tuesday, i do believe we may just get him.

I wonder if this is what the Captain was refering to in another thread. ;-)