What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Does that shyte actually work?

What's wrong with some good old fashioned animal roids like Stanozolol, Boldebal-H, Nandrabolin, Spectriol, Drive or Stanabolic?

It does work however like most roids it comes with the side effects if not managed right. As long as their training is at a high peak, the decka will do the rest.

Maybe we should ask superhero or whatever his name is:)

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Does that shyte actually work?

What's wrong with some good old fashioned animal roids like Stanozolol, Boldebal-H, Nandrabolin, Spectriol, Drive or Stanabolic?

Stana is still used. Decka works very well and Human Growth Hormone is the pick of the bunch at the moment.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Let's hope it's 2 years worth of the money he owes us from the rubbish he dished up. He should have been charged with armed robbery...anyone else would have

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Geese just thinking late at night.

If we get Ross, and we have Jon Green, and we have Gibbsy and we have Fifita, and we have ??? and we have ???

Just Wow right now.

Night all.

Since 73

First Grade
Probably true.

We're the joke of the league with our signings.

A noted matchwinner is avaliable but we ain't interested because of anything other than friggin' football. Which makes sense because we ain't a football club's arsehole.

Extend Flanno's contract.
Sign Pom aqnd sign Ross.

Just who is the genius with the cheque book at Shark park?

jason taylor

Bench
Probably true.

We're the joke of the league with our signings.

A noted matchwinner is avaliable but we ain't interested because of anything other than friggin' football. Which makes sense because we ain't a football club's arsehole.

Extend Flanno's contract.
Sign Pom aqnd sign Ross.

Just who is the genius with the cheque book at Shark park?

Has the club even confirmed the Pom signing?

Poss

Juniors
Ben Ross set to head back to the Shire to play forthe Cronulla Sharks

BEN Ross is set to add another emotional chapter to his amazing comeback story by returning to the Cronulla Sharks - the club where his career almost came to a sorry end.

Claiming that he "owed" something to the Sharks, Ross will return to the Shire club, following a stint at Souths, on a two-year deal to be announced this week.

It was in 2009 that Ross last played for Cronulla, his career brought to a frightening halt when he suffered a serious neck injury.

However, a lifeline from South Sydney this season saw Ross complete one of rugby league's great comebacks.

The 31-year-old played in every match this year and was a mainstay in the Rabbitohs' front row, averaging over 100m per game.

"I have enjoyed my time at the Bunnies, but I'm really looking forward to returning to the Sharks to be playing with some old mates, especially Gal (Paul Gallen)," Ross said.

"Because I got injured last time I was there, I feel like I owe the club and the supporters something more. It's a club going places and I know I can come back and offer something."

A major contributor in Souths' late charge to the finals this season, Ross said he would return next year with renewed purpose and belief in his own game.

"Having that full season under my belt is a big boost of confidence for me," he said.

"This is going to be my first full pre-season for some time.

"I'm really looking forward to it."

The former Maroons prop, who has signed an incentive-based contract with Cronulla, was targeted by the Sharks as they look to replenish their forwards stocks following the departure of starting props Luke Douglas and Kade Snowden.

Ross completes the Sharks' recruitment in the forwards, which also includes Wests Tigers duo Bryce Gibbs and Andrew Fifita, Newcastle's Isaac de Gois and St George Illawarra's Jon Green. Coach Shane Flanagan, meanwhile, remains determined to sign a marquee outside back.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-cronulla-sharks/story-e6frexnr-1226134038035

Latest posts