What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o

cornerposter

Juniors
But when the nuff nuff in the first post compared him to Tonie Carroll I lost all respect for him as a poster
Where the f**k does the OP compare him to Tunza?
runs holes very well and has taken up the role of hit-man since Tunza retired.
In fact all he said was he's been playin' a similar role to Tunza, which I'm assuming he means Lockyer's protector. Nothing mentioned about Teo > Tunza??

FFS before you lay sh*t on someone, check your facts.:roll:

Dazzat

First Grade
Until Teo starts bending opposition forwards backwards five times a game, no comparison.

Teo's footwork is sensational for a guy his size. Very light on his feet and evasive. If he can consistently package that with toughness in defence and a tackle count higher than 30-35 each game, he'll make Origin within three years.

Broncos93

Juniors
To clear it up for twats like Boobidy, I said Te'o has taken up the role of the big hitter since Tunza retired.
No, I didn't say Te'o was better than Carrol. I never did, can't imagine I ever will. However, if you'd like to suggest to me who else has been a rock in defence for the Broncos this year, please let me know.

Boobidy

Juniors
Where the f**k does the OP compare him to Tunza?

In fact all he said was he's been playin' a similar role to Tunza, which I'm assuming he means Lockyer's protector. Nothing mentioned about Teo > Tunza??

FFS before you lay sh*t on someone, check your facts.:roll:
How the f**k has Teo been protecting Lockyer?

Read the first post again.
To clear it up for twats like Boobidy, I said Te'o has taken up the role of the big hitter since Tunza retired.
No, I didn't say Te'o was better than Carrol. I never did, can't imagine I ever will. However, if you'd like to suggest to me who else has been a rock in defence for the Broncos this year, please let me know.
Corey Parker has been much better in defence. So has Sam Thaiday.

Te'o is all of a sudden a big hitter because he knocked over a halfback a few times...Give me a break.

whykickamoocow

Juniors

Te'o is all of a sudden a big hitter because he knocked over a halfback a few times...Give me a break.
I'd hardly call Cross a halfback

cornerposter

Juniors

You're a knob. If you struggle to interpret the written word, you shouldn't hang out in an online forum. Please f**k off :cool:

Broncos93

Juniors

Ahh okay, so you concede that I never compared Te'o to Carrol. Cheers d*ckhead, that's all I wanted :)

Dazzat

First Grade
Until Teo starts bending opposition forwards backwards five times a game, no comparison.

Teo's footwork is sensational for a guy his size. Very light on his feet and evasive. If he can consistently package that with toughness in defence and a tackle count higher than 30-35 each game, he'll make Origin within three years.

Well, I think Teo did bend back the Titans forward about five times tonight. Great work!

badav

Bench
Ben Te'o is a guy that has always had heaps of potential since his days at the warriors.

I remember a couple of games he played at the Tigers he killed it, but things really fell away badly for him at Wests.

He is easily good enough to be in the starting 13 for an NRL side, it was just a matter of getting a mental things right. And its good that he came to the Broncos at a time where he looks like he's sorting those things out.

badav

Bench
Ben Te'o is a guy that has always had heaps of potential since his days at the warriors.

I remember a couple of games he played at the Tigers he showed glimpses, but things really fell away badly for him at Wests.

He is easily good enough to be in the starting 13 for an NRL side, it was just a matter of getting a mental things right. And its good that he came to the Broncos at a time where he looks like he's sorting those things out.

diddi kong

Juniors
i've been really impressed, he's always had potential but did dumb sh*t. we are really up there as the best back row in the comp. thaiday is the best form back rower in the comp, te'o is hurting people in attack and defence and parker is as hard working as it comes plus he's a ball player. then gillett off the bench. its us souths or penrith

Broncos93

Juniors
I hope he resigns, he's starting to play really well and I'd hate if we released him at the peak of his career like we did with Hannant, Ennis etc.

beads6

First Grade
I did read that Te'o wants to stay, I though he had already resigned though, not sure what is taking so long he is clearly wanted.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I was 100% sure that Te'o signed a 2 year deal at the end of last year but apparently not. I have heard from a reliable source and also Te'o said he was off contract at the end of the year in an interview. I really hope that we re-sign him.

diddi kong

Juniors
I hope he resigns, he's starting to play really well and I'd hate if we released him at the peak of his career like we did with Hannant, Ennis etc.

yeh we have a really bad habit of letting go good players just as they begin to peak. boyd, Stagg and TLL spring to mind