What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o

Broncos93

Juniors
Te’o’s recent form also looks like securing his future at the club. Off contract at season’s end, he had previously been rumoured to be on his way out late last year but is now close to inking a new deal to stay with the Broncos beyond 2010.

“I’m in talks with the club now and hopefully we’ll get something sorted out soon,” he said.

“I want to stay here, it’s a good club and I’m enjoying playing football here as well as living here.”
In this article on NRL.com
http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...-defection-not-a-distraction-teo/default.aspx

cornerposter

Juniors
yeh we have a really bad habit of letting go good players just as they begin to peak. boyd, Stagg and TLL spring to mind

Debatable. Granted Boyd, but he's a cat so good riddance. Stagg played alright last year but has done nothing this year and TLL has taken a few years to come good.

AuDragon

Juniors
Debatable. Granted Boyd, but he's a cat so good riddance. Stagg played alright last year but has done nothing this year and TLL has taken a few years to come good.
You'll always have a player or two slip through the fingers. My biggest regret is Petero and how good he would have been to lead our young forwards.
I wouldn't say Stagg has done nothing this year. He's not a flashy player but he works his a*se off and often topples the 50 tackle mark.
Boyd has really exploded of late and any club would want him, but when the choice was made, it was Michaels who was on the verge of a Qld jumper. How things change... :roll:

Te'o is a fantastic signing, not only because he's really starting to convert promise into actual performance, but he has that extra 1% for loving the jumper. Very happy!

Last edited:

Latest posts