What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bench Power

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I think the Make up of the interchange bench will have a lot to do with performances for the finals series, and i think Parra have the best bench with

PJ Marsh
Fui Fui Moi Moi
Aaron Cannings
Dean Widders

Anyone disagree or agree?

Panthers_God

Juniors
Its Good but I think when the Broncos get Barry berrigan Back their bench will be stronger.

Corey Parker
Dane Carlaw
Casey McGuire
Darren Smith/Neville Costigan

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Panthers_God said:
Its Good but I think when the Broncos get Barry berrigan Back their bench will be stronger.

Corey Parker
Dane Carlaw
Casey McGuire
Darren Smith/Neville Costigan

Fui Fui is a human Bowling Ball, Pj is a dynamic utility, Widders is a matchwinner, the broncos bench is good and soild but they dont have the firepower of the Eels one

Mr Saab

Referee
Fui Fui is a 10 min man who is suspect in lateral defence. He is like Iafeta Paelisina.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Paleasina and fui fui are cult figures and can be called upon with the match in the balance, and fui fui did pull of some very good tacles against the warriors, and he is a lot more fitter now than before he could easily play 40 mins

Storm have the choice of Forwards:
Dennis Scott
Jamie Feeney
Antonio Kaufusi
Brett White
Peter Robinson
Alex Chan.

And Backs:
Cronk
Ingliss

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
Fui Fui is a 10 min man who is suspect in lateral defence. He is like Iafeta Paelisina.

a) That's the worst attempted spelling I've ever seen

b) That's one of the worst comparisons I've ever seen. Paleaaesina has played 60 minutes + before in his career (not as often as he should have), and they were the best games he has ever played. Furthermore, I daresay he is faster and more agile than a lot of props in the NRL, and he is a good defender.

Iafeta is a genuine week in week out "impact player" at worst, a potentially excellent prop at best. 5 minute Fui has a long way to go to achieve either label (although I do like him.)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
yeah...a game breaker alright. He will break someones nose in a high tackle and get sent off ;-)

haha thats prob tru, and melbourne have a vast coice of forwards and backs but the only one thats stands out is Inglis, and that is not comparable to Parras bench

Panthers_God

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
Storm have the choice of Forwards:
Dennis Scott
Jamie Feeney
Antonio Kaufusi
Brett White
Peter Robinson
Alex Chan.
And Backs:
Cronk
Ingliss

Your not being serious are you?

aussies1st

Staff member
As long as one of Fui Fui or Widders can go more than 40 minutes the bench isn't too bad.

fat_mike

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
Your not being serious are you?

geez i hope you werent when you named dane carlaw in the broncos side.

soft as. lost all aggression and impact.

L.P.P

Juniors
Also Remember once Wagon and Vella come back from injury Parra will have an even more impressive bench

14. P.J Marsh
15. Dean Widders
16. Aaron Cannings
17. Michael Vella
18. Fui Fui Moi Moi
19. Adam Peek
20. Chad Robinson

Who do u leave out from that bench???

weasel

First Grade
TheEelsFanatic said:
another good bench is the dragons