What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Barba

Had a few last night with a couple of prominent NRL players that have played with him.
The view on Barba was that he is 10 times the trouble that Carney is/was, so i guess conditions will be needed.

southland

Juniors
He played his best football living in Cronulla and playing for the dogs. More appropriate clause might be no drinking through the week and if drink is the problem - no drinking for the season. Easy. Let him and family live where they want to live. Barba owns an apartment in the Wooloware doesn't he?

Had a few last night with a couple of prominent NRL players that have played with him.
The view on Barba was that he is 10 times the trouble that Carney is/was, so i guess conditions will be needed.

Just what we need - supplying the 3 alleged journalists with a free hit or 10.

I think with Gorman as the CEO he will pull no punches remember he was with Wanderers, when they had the bourbon bec sign in crowd

Special K

Coach
Dragons signed marshal for 500k plus which has allowed us to take Bird, Beale and get Barba. While fat Benji sinks their cap.

You've lost Morris, Bird, Beale... Whoever else and added Rose, Keating and some butcher.

Quigs

Immortal
Masterstroke :roll:

We drove up Benji's price - that was priceless?

Where's that photo of Doust & him in the press conference with a dumbfounded look on Doust's face - I bet he still has that look.

I have found this one in the vault

benji-signing.jpg

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
This fence is uncomfortable.
I just cant get excited over signing BB. We all know he CAN/COULD be a outstanding player but I cant help but think about the past 2 years where he has been nothing more than a passenger.

So much potential...so much skill, speed & X factor but can he get that back? If Dessie cant...flanno wont. As much as I want this signing to work, I dont think it will end well for us...But what other option do we have?