What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Barba

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So who is screwed?

Flash to centre/wing?

Fa Brown in reggies or Ennis relief.....Barba, Robbo halves?

hey, hey....

webShark

Not as good as Carney but still a quality player

I am assuming recruited to play 6. FB was where he was incredible in 2012 but I seem to remember him being just as good at 5/8 in the 20s.

Fo me, FB is the position where you need a standout and Flash has not been a standout. This will cause a stir , but we are in the lucky position to be able to leave Flash out.

I would continue with Brown at 6 with Holmes and Gagan on the wings. Centre is still an issue but maybe Flash there but he seems too small. I would go with Feki and Loots.

Mitch Brown has nothing IMO and Beale is average and not yet signed. For once a dilemma in the backs. Happy days.

I disagree with Surely. At his best , Barba as good as Carney.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I am assuming recruited to play 6. FB was where he was incredible in 2012 but I seem to remember him being just as good at 5/8 in the 20s.

Fo me, FB is the position where you need a standout and Flash has not been a standout. This will cause a stir , but we are in the lucky position to be able to leave Flash out.

I would continue with Brown at 6 with Holmes and Gagan on the wings. Centre is still an issue but maybe Flash there but he seems too small. I would go with Feki and Loots.

Mitch Brown has nothing IMO and Beale is average and not yet signed. For once a dilemma in the backs. Happy days.

I disagree with Surely. At his best , Barba as good as Carney.

No way would I leave Gordon out. I'd defintely have him at 1, but then what to do with Holmes?

Would this be the first time in Sharks history we are debating what good player should not be in our team?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So who is screwed?

Flash to centre/wing?

Fa Brown in reggies or Ennis relief.....Barba, Robbo halves?

hey, hey....

It should be Robson.

Barba would be the ideal partner for Brown in the halves.

Robson and Brown cannot happen again

Frailty

First Grade
1. Gordon
2. Holmes
3. Feki
4. Bird/M. Brown/(Beale)
5. Gagan
6. Barba
7. Robson
8. Fifita
9. Ennis
10. Gallen
11. Lewis
12. Bakuya
13. Graham

14. N. Brown
15. Tagatese
16. Toupou
17. Arona

Surely

Post Whore
Frailty is on the money

We a short a 5/8 barba has to go there Gordon has to be fb and Holmes and gagan have to be on the park, fill the rest of the backline in with whoever you want

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. Gordon
2. Holmes
3. Feki
4. Bird/M. Brown/(Beale)
5. Gagan
6. Barba
7. Robson
8. Fifita
9. Ennis
10. Gallen
11. Lewis
12. Bakuya
13. Graham

14. N. Brown
15. Tagatese
16. Toupou
17. Arona
Don't mind it, will not see it.

Flanno ball.

Surely

Post Whore
Brown and Beale my equal last pick for centre

I'd go feki and leutele or maybe this bird kid

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Good news, maybe...
Remember this is Cronulla, we could sign every X factor player in the comp & still f**k up. I will reserve my excitement till Sept next year when we know which BB we signed...the 2012 DM winner or the 2014 fullback that got shoved into 5/8 because he was missing on the field week in, week out.

And those mentioning moving him to fullback to replace flash....As above^^^

chewsta

First Grade
I would love to see Brown/Barba in the halves. couldnt really give two shits about Robbo's "calming influence" on the squad. I want to see us play attacking footy and taking risks.

Gordon, Holmes, Feki, Leutele, Gagan, Barba and Brown for mine.
Plenty of pace and X factor in that backline.

I would love to see Brown/Barba in the halves. couldnt really give two shits about Robbo's "calming influence" on the squad. I want to see us play attacking footy and taking risks.

Gordon, Holmes, Feki, Leutele, Gagan, Barba and Brown for mine.
Plenty of pace and X factor in that backline.

Agree i cannot sit and watch Robson kick the ball dead every 2nd set of six, i would rather go with Brown/Barba, it will have the defending team thinking twice.

1. Gordon
2. Holmes
3. Feki
4. Bird/M. Brown/(Beale)
5. Gagan
6. Barba
7. Robson
8. Fifita
9. Ennis
10. Gallen
11. Lewis
12. Bakuya
13. Graham

14. N. Brown
15. Tagatese
16. Toupou
17. Arona

Would put Heigno in over Arona, Heigno can play same role as Gallen.
Switch Robson for Brown

carcharias

Immortal
this is not a lie .

Last night I got into bed after bogan hunters uncut in the loungeroom( she won't let me watch that in bed) .
I lent over gave her a kiss and said "goodnight barb" ...she said what did you call me?
..."babe!... I said babe!" .

Lucky it wasn't Thursday night.