What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Barba

Special K

Coach
our best signings have been guys who have been fired from their own clubs.

Who was the last guy we signed who their club wanted to keep? Tupou?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
f**k. Lafai would have been amazing. I hope they throw massive money at Barba. Some long overdue excitement at Shark Park.

southland

Juniors
f**k. Lafai would have been amazing. I hope they throw massive money at Barba. Some long overdue excitement at Shark Park.

Agree. We ought to be chasing him with a chunky offer for the next three years. Build into an offer to fly him or his family up and down as needed....

chewsta

First Grade
Agree. We ought to be chasing him with a chunky offer for the next three years. Build into an offer to fly him or his family up and down as needed....

Just on the family side of it. I remember him wanting to go north because he and his partner had split and he wanted to be near them again. I also read somewhere (i cant remember where so correct me if im wrong) they are now back together so you would think, wherever he decides to go would be a happy move, as a family. No need for back and forths.

cb4

First Grade
That 50/50 is at board level. Split right down the middle if we want to take a chance on him or not.

Quigs

Immortal
We just put him in rehab

That's the f**kkkkken bonus we get if we sign Benji Barba. He comes with his own rehab establishment.

Some of our other blokes could get a fantastic discounted rate.

It has got to be a win win.

Crikey even some of us imbeciles in here could hook a discount for short stays.

Latest posts