What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji is getting even worse

Tiger05

First Grade
Benji was good last night. His running game doesn't exist anymore. He might make a run or two but I just can't see him ever being the runner of the footy that he once was.

gronkathon

First Grade
Benji & Ayshford are a dream defensive combination for any opposition.

Their complete lack of giving a shit made Ben Roberts look like a f**king star.

They can both f**k right off and never disgrace the jumper again

broncos2010

Juniors
You guys think benji will get named tomorrow after the little stunt he did on the weekend with the blues jersey?

I know he has been a great player for you guys for so many years and a club legend probably but that was a poor effort and shows that he does not care about the tigers anymore I believe and the club should show him what its like to play park football for last couple of weeks.

Plus Belmain are just in the 8;-)

shiznit

Coach
Hey guys... Benji is supposed to be doing a tell all interview on 60 minutes on nz tv tonight.

Hopefully he doesn't say anything disrespectful to the tigers... As I thought he went okay on the weekend.

shiznit

Coach
Just to let you guys know I watched the interview... It was a puff piece.

Nothing new came out.

shiznit

Coach
It just plodder for the NZ folks to get acquainted with his fluff.
Self promotion.
The stupid thing is most kiwis already know his story...

They probably know him better than your average Aussie does.

I just couldn't take all the NRL legend bullshit.. He was a great player for a while... But for me you don't start talking about bring a legend until well after they have retired and they're legacy in the game becomes clearer.

MaxB

Juniors
Benji should have gone to AFL as it doesn't matter much if he misses a kick between the goal posts as their code has two extra posts at either end of the field and a near miss still scores points.

gronkathon

First Grade
Was going well.

Then decided he was our halfback, went off gameplan and started "organising" and kicking and reminded me why I am glad the merkin is f**king off

Tiger05

First Grade
Was going well.

Then decided he was our halfback, went off gameplan and started "organising" and kicking and reminded me why I am glad the merkin is f**king off

You know sometimes you are a decent guy and at others times I reckon someone just needs to belt some sense into you.

This comment from you is a typical f**kwit comment that shows no respect at all. You need to learn some respect and stop being such a complete f**ken spoilt brat.

Grow up f**kwit.

I wish you would just f**k off to merkin land because you'd fit right in. lollipoping motherf**ker.

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
It was great to see Marshall running the ball again and good to see him bowing out playing reasonably well.

However, his kicking game was diabolical.

gronkathon

First Grade
It was great to see Marshall running the ball again and good to see him bowing out playing reasonably well.

However, his kicking game was diabolical.

Kicking and halfback play were both woeful. Always been the issue for the pay packet.

Just glad it is almost over and he rides off into the sunset and we move on as a club

Tiger05

First Grade
Kicking and halfback play were both woeful. Always been the issue for the pay packet.

Just glad it is almost over and he rides off into the sunset and we move on as a club

If only you would too. Getting rid of spoiled brat supporters can only be a good thing.