What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

benji!

SET2JT

Juniors
Id be spewing if we lost Benji. His Defense is the best its ever been and attack is coming on. If we get to the finals i still believe he can do something magical for us.

mickeylane

Bench
lol!! NO CHANCE in the world of this happening..!

Widdup rumour though is real....i believe this will be his last year w us and will go home on compassionate grounds and we will end up getting a transfer as well..

Maybe theres truth in the Bird rumour and hence playing no 6..not sure though..

GaryW

Juniors

Widdup rumour though is real....i believe this will be his last year w us and will go home on compassionate grounds and we will end up getting a transfer as well..

Source please mickeylane!!

And why would he go home on compassionate grounds when his home is Australia!!!

Let me tell you a bit of truth for once...he is going nowhere, period!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Id be spewing if we lost Benji. His Defense is the best its ever been and attack is coming on. If we get to the finals i still believe he can do something magical for us.

All this talk about Bird is hilarious. He's gone, that's life. All the hype around him will disappear as soon as he has his first shocker and at such a young age, it's not far away.

Benji is just getting better every week. If e can get into the finals he will be a huge asset.

mickeylane

Bench

Hes English came here when he was 15yo.

Its fact that he was fishing for a release in Dec but the club wouldnt let him go for fear he would join a rival club...his agent has since approached Dragons and said to Dragons that if he brought in an offer from OS would they consider..

Rumours like these just dont start and end up in newspapers...where theres smoke theres fire....

Widdup WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT YEAR!

bottle

Coach

Its fact that he was fishing for a release in Dec but the club wouldnt let him go for fear he would join a rival club...his agent has since approached Dragons and said to Dragons that if he brought in an offer from OS would they consider..

Rumours like these just dont start and end up in newspapers...where theres smoke theres fire....

Mate you obviously have no idea who you are replying to. Actually, I should have just stopped at no idea.
You never had any credibility anyway, so it would be a stretch to say you've blown it.
Take a tip, check this fellas post history. When it comes to Gaz, he has a clue or two. Hint: The last letter of his user name is a clue.

TheRev

First Grade
Form side.. neither Benji or Widdop are longterm halves for us (imo), so im actually not bothered if the club has a different option in mind (bird/crook/hutcho).. if one big name did go.. it would be a little short-term pain for long-term gain.

Mind you, if Bird did return, I had him pinned as Right Centre, could be coincidence but ive seen him maybe on half a dozen games, and he always plays on the right.. he has an ace right-hand flick to put his winger away.. ive no idea if he can do the same on the left... ofcourse Aitken is also a right centre.. but its a problem id like to have.

St Georgio

Juniors
My gut feeling.

Benji will get an extension if the interchange rule comes into effect, he is the best attacking player since Choc, I am sure he will retire a Dragon.
Widdop on the other hand may leave end of this year and his pay packet will go towards luring back Jack Bird providing he continues his great form.

St George Ilawarra Dragons Premiers 2015.

This really made me lol, Widdop has come out an said in multiple interviews now it's all rubbish made by journalists an rabid fans unless you have solid info keep speculating it's like this benji crap must be slow new week an it's quiet clear a lot of ppl don't like seeing our red V win so they make up some crap rumours :sarcasm::sarcasm:

An he was actually 11 when he first come to Australia just saying, an that's just like nighty wasn't going to be with us this year either he was meant to be at the Sharks or rabbits journalists at there best again hey

mickeylane

Bench
Mate you obviously have no idea who you are replying to. Actually, I should have just stopped at no idea.
You never had any credibility anyway, so it would be a stretch to say you've blown it.
Take a tip, check this fellas post history. When it comes to Gaz, he has a clue or two. Hint: The last letter of his user name is a clue.

Im happy to be sitting here in late October and telling u I told u so. Widdup will be gone next year...

bottle

Coach
Any update on when Kyle will be starting half Mickey?
Or when Jake Friend will be joining us?

Redvpassion

Juniors
How else are the media or people who think they know everything, going to derail the dragons. Start more roumors.

But then again, Doust is our CEO. So won't be surprised if their is some truth in it.

Slackboy72

Coach

These Dragons fans eh "GaryW". :crazy:

I can't wait for you to meet our ComoConnection and his "FACT"s.

Keep posting though.