What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

benji!

BradMackay

Juniors
Widdop will be going to the World Club Challege representing the Dragons vs the best Super League team after Oct 2015

Mickey Lane - Isn't that what you meant

The Nick

Bench
I was wondering the same.. some Grade 3 research skills got me an answer.

Oh I just connected the dots... Then I went back and re-read the comments between GaryW and mickeylane. LMAO. LMAO to the max. Especially the part where mickeylane tries to tell GaryW when Widdop moved here OMFG DEAD!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

bottle

Coach
Oh I just connected the dots... Then I went back and re-read the comments between GaryW and mickeylane. LMAO. LMAO to the max. Especially the part where mickeylane tries to tell GaryW when Widdop moved here OMFG DEAD!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thumn

mickeylane

Bench
Source please mickeylane!!

And why would he go home on compassionate grounds when his home is Australia!!!

Let me tell you a bit of truth for once...he is going nowhere, period!

Hi GARY

We all want Gareth to stay and if ur saying he is well im sure u have a basis for ur comment but theres no doubting his manager is shopping him around to the UK and thats a fact! but i guess thats what managers do try and pull a big offer in then present to their client for consideration...

This is where the rumours start the player may have no intention of leaving but the manager is always looking for greener pastures.

Al u have to do is look at Merrins situation - he was a potential one club player until Beavis got into his ear that theres more money out there....

GaryW

Juniors
Hi GARY

We all want Gareth to stay and if ur saying he is well im sure u have a basis for ur comment but theres no doubting his manager is shopping him around to the UK and thats a fact! but i guess thats what managers do try and pull a big offer in then present to their client for consideration...

This is where the rumours start the player may have no intention of leaving but the manager is always looking for greener pastures.

Al u have to do is look at Merrins situation - he was a potential one club player until Beavis got into his ear that theres more money out there....

I don't know were your getting your facts from but wrong again. I know for a FACT that Paul is not shopping him about.

Just look upon me as your personal proof reader

drake

First Grade
Sweet Jesus some people are deluded. And thick.
ML give it up. You've got nothing.
Gareth isn't going anywhere soon, and we don't want him to. Stop the destabilising bullshit.

The Nick

Bench
Hi GARY

LOL good save....... Maybe go think up another rumour to throw around as "fact"...

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hi GARY

how do you know this ? or is that just based on the speculative articles in the media recently ? I think you need to let Gary W know how you like your eggs cooked