What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennet butthurt

Is wayne a sore loser?

• Yes

Votes: 43 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Anyone see the Broncs press conference? Bennet seemed extra butthurt whereas Hodges held his head up well.

nick87

Coach
Bennetts negativity cost them this game
The Broncos stopped playing footy about 30 minutes out trying ro defend a lead
That's madness in a 2-4 point lead

One team kept playing, the other wanted to shut up shop. The Broncos and Bennett reaped what they sowed tonight
They play footy to the end, and they are premiers

Rabbit toes

First Grade
A lot of disgust towards golden point. Would have preferred a draw and to come back a week later and replay. Miserable f**ker

Walt Flanigan

Referee

One team kept playing, the other wanted to shut up shop. The Broncos and Bennett reaped what they sowed tonight

That second penalty goal was geniused. A 4 point lead was never going to cut it against one of the best attacking teams in the comp.

Dave_

Juniors
A lot of disgust towards golden point. Would have preferred a draw and to come back a week later and replay. Miserable f**ker

Pretty silly thing for him to say considering he would've been without his halfback. Oh...wait...

RedVDragon

Juniors
Broncos played negative footy in the second half and deserved to lose. Wayne each humble pie for once and get in with it. You where out coached by Green as they say they played till the whistle sounded.

Broncos choked and can't play.

t-ba

Post Whore

This.

Deadset felt like strangling the life out of Ben Hunt for those continual touchfinders. Who the f**k starts kicking for touch at the end of every set from the 50th minute? It's like he became the Anti-Walker Brothers.

Kiwi

First Grade

Bennett has never liked golden point, even when his side wins them, why should he change his opinion on them? I haven't seen the interview yet, but if that is the only problem, so? I say again he has always been very vocal against golden point.

Spot On

Coach
Has the shits with kicking a field goal but loves watching his new Alfie kick the ball into touch every time he gets it??? Tough titties.

axl rose

Bench
Anyone see the Broncs press conference? Bennet seemed extra butthurt whereas Hodges held his head up well.

Such a sore loser. Hodges not much better "we beat ourselves" although in some ways he may be right if he is referring to thier negativity in the last 20 mins

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade

This 100%. I feel really bad for Hunt how he's copped it for his late errors costing them the game when IMO they'd already lost it just after half time when they came out and chose to play that negatively.

I just hope Hunt can recover from the mental scarring.

Last edited:

Yoda

Juniors
"It's not all about winning". Except in a GF Mr Bennett, winning those are pretty important.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Such a sore loser. Hodges not much better "we beat ourselves" although in some ways he may be right if he is referring to thier negativity in the last 20 mins

Hodges played?!? I thought he was just rolled out for the press conference.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Not a sore loser at all. Tbh I didn't have a problem with what he said. Golden Point does suck. I'd much rather a GF be replayed or decided by Golden Try.

But it was never going to take long for someone to call Bennett butthurt though.

Latest posts