What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett now

In order of coaches who are available, who would you pick if you could choose our coach? Right now I would have Bennett and Maguire at the top of my list.
I’d take Bennett, but I’d be happy with a 3 year contact to Maguire.
3 years seems to about his limit with regards to man management, reports are he lost the Souths dressing room pretty quickly after winning the title.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Its quite bemusing isnt it...a few weeks ago we were leading the comp...and now .as we are on the verge of the semis theres more talk about coach movement and controversy than the footy itself......guess for us on here we are just trying to deflect our disappointment as to where we are at now and our possible slide out of the finals.....very very sad isnt it as yet once again we find ourselves in this position

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Its quite bemusing isnt it...a few weeks ago we were leading the comp...and now .as we are on the verge of the semis theres more talk about coach movement and controversy than the footy itself......guess for us on here we are just trying to deflect our disappointment as to where we are at now and our possible slide out of the finals.....very very sad isnt it as yet once again we find ourselves in this position
It's like watching the same horror movie with the bad ending over and over again. We need a change.

Sad, but hardly surprising.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I don't get the love for McGuire. A coach with a one trick gameplan based on three Burgess brothers and Adam Reynolds kicking game. A coach willing to sacrifice his players health for his own glory. A coach whose last three seasons had his team finish 7th, 12th and 12th. A coach who alienated his younger players. A coach whose contract was terminated with two years to run on the contract.

Not convinced.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
A coach with a one trick gameplan
images

A coach willing to sacrifice his players health for his own glory.
images

A coach whose last three seasons had his team finish 7th, 12th and 12th.
images

A coach who alienated his younger players.
images

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

It’s unsurprising though.

McGregor has constantly reaffirmed he NEVER should’ve been appointed coach in the first place.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Brisbane has moved to cease speculation apropos Bennett’s future by announcing he’ll be in charge next year.

Source: Facebook.

Personally, I think he’ll retire.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Brisbane has moved to cease speculation apropos Bennett’s future by announcing he’ll be in charge next year.

Source: Facebook.
Is that a reputable source (eg broncos) on Facebook or just some random?

If it’s a random, it’s about as trustworthy as believing someone on here..

Latest posts