What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett now

Carlton

Juniors
I dont know if Bennett is coming to the Dragons (I wish he would) but Broncos dont want Bennett next year and want him to resign, the reason they are saying they want him to stay is to try to avoid Bennett being able to say he was pushed out in court.

Bennett doesn't want to be at the Broncos next year and wants to be sacked. Again Bennett doesn't want the Broncos to be able to say he had other opportunities which would reduce any payout.

Fingers crossed all this maneuvering is designed to get Bennett to Saints.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
:thumbsup:

Admittedly I am silly, but not so naive to accept the veracity of so called ‘rumour’ sources found all too frequently on social media.
I do worry about society at times when we have Facebook rumours circulating based on what someone read on the forums..

And then also see forum rumours circulating based on what someone read on Facebook..

But either one would have a better strike rate than the DT..

LINESPEED

Juniors
Broncos CEO saying Bennett staying for 2019 ......................... ( If there are any young children reading this thread, please turn around, NOW! )

f**k !

Double f**k!!

After watching how well the Broncs manned up last night you have to think Bennett has the dressing room big time - and Bennett would love nothing more than to take his Club to a premiership in 2019, just to stick it up White & his detractors.
I still think he'll be at the Dragons again sometime soon though. He'd have a point to prove to Doust as well.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
After watching how well the Broncs manned up last night you have to think Bennett has the dressing room big time - and Bennett would love nothing more than to take his Club to a premiership in 2019, just to stick it up White & his detractors.
I still think he'll be at the Dragons again sometime soon though. He'd have a point to prove to Doust as well.

If anything, it put pressure on the Broncos’ Board to extend his contract.

Imagine the pressure it’d be under from their sponsors to minimise any further damage to ‘the brand’.

Bench
Really the musical chairs being played out in the media is a joke. Why is it that every coach of every team is on the move except one. McIdiot. It’s all smoke and mirrors and when the dust settles nothing much will change.

Gareth67

First Grade
Broncos CEO saying Bennett staying for 2019 ......................... ( If there are any young children reading this thread, please turn around, NOW! )

f**k !

Double f**k!!

That is exactly what the Libs. are saying about Malcom Turmbull - we may need to wait until all the “ he said this “ and “ they said that “ dies down before we truly know just what is happening .

possm

Coach
Really the musical chairs being played out in the media is a joke. Why is it that every coach of every team is on the move except one. McIdiot. It’s all smoke and mirrors and when the dust settles nothing much will change.
I'd say it is just a few steps in the dance. Bennett and his lawyers aren't silly and white just may cost the Broncos a 1m payout to Bennett; Wayne does love the money.

I'm still confident Mary, Hornby, Young and Head will be sacked at years' end and that Wayne, JD and staff will be at the Dragons for off-season training on a 3 yr deal. Not a rumour or a fact, just my opinion.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Bennett
Maguire
Hasler
JD
Its purely about the money...If the broncs sack bennett they have to pay him out for 19..Bennett walks he goes with their blessing , and no pay..Same here with McGregor..Still believe when one of these coaches walks it will create a domino effect at least at 5 NRL Clubs , inc the Dragons
One question...What the heck has kevvie walters done that no one brings up his name at the Broncs or any other NRL Club for that matter ????

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Its purely about the money...If the broncs sack bennett they have to pay him out for 19..Bennett walks he goes with their blessing , and no pay..Same here with McGregor..Still believe when one of these coaches walks it will create a domino effect at least at 5 NRL Clubs , inc the Dragons
One question...What the heck has kevvie walters done that no one brings up his name at the Broncs or any other NRL Club for that matter ????

Kevie's a nice guy but l don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed.
Ray Charles could lead the Qld Origin and get a result.

Latest posts