What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett now

41yearsaint

Juniors
I have read on other posts that Bennett is dismantling Broncos from the inside. Hunt let go, sent to us, team slump at the usual time, million a year, got some pull with the board now. Hunt sent down to pave the way for wayne. Pangai and the jet to follow.Absolute genius. Mc Idiot to waterboy.
You heard it here first.

41yearsaint

Juniors
I have read on other posts that Bennett is dismantling Broncos from the inside. Hunt let go, sent to us, team slump at the usual time, million a year, got some pull with the board now. Hunt sent down to pave the way for wayne. Pangai and the jet to follow.Absolute genius. Mc Idiot to waterboy.
You heard it here first.
Thanks Frank,
Just got word, could be a change in the line up. Mac Dutton is making a real push for the waterboy position, is in form.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
You heard it here first.
There would be no water boy job for baldy if Bennett came back to the Dragons

Drag Queen

Bench
You heard it here first.
Hmm. Plenty of apologist sentiment here. Punt Hunt unless you use him as hooker( Not sure I would pay him 1 mill for that though). Punt Dufty,, Surely we can do better than that.???? Sorry Samy Xx

epDragon62

First Grade
You heard it here first.
Um, OK, I’ll lock this in as fact...

possm

Coach
Hmm. Plenty of apologist sentiment here. Punt Hunt unless you use him as hooker( Not sure I would pay him 1 mill for that though). Punt Dufty,, Surely we can do better than that.???? Sorry Samy Xx

If Bennett were coach, I'd have no problem with Hunt being used as a hooker; I'd have confidence in Bennett to bring the young guns through and ensure that they are given a quality development program.

possm

Coach
I would take Jimmy the jet and their goal kicking winger in a heartbeat.
Fancy Bennet Puting an 18 year old forward in first grade.

Offer young Fifita 500k. If we miss him at least we've raised the price. If we get him we have an awesome prop rotation.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Offer young Fifita 500k. If we miss him at least we've raised the price. If we get him we have an awesome prop rotation.
David Fifita isn't off contract until the end of 2020. To get Fifita for 500K a season would be a great bargain, but I bet Brisbane have him locked up for 300K or less a year. We are also very well stocked for secondrowers right now, but he could end up being better than any we already have.

Latest posts