What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett's ego out of control

Dr.J

Juniors
Greatest coach of all time, yes, but like the greatest golfer of all time, his public image about being an honourable bloke is a massive smokescreen.

Tells the Roosters "sack Ricky Stuart and then I'll talk about coming to work for you" (he didn't).

Tells the Dragons "sack Nathan Brown and then I'll talk about coming to work for you" (he did this time).

Now it's: "sack Ivan Henjak, and then I'll talk about coming back to Brisbane". They did and now he's waiting for Bruno Cullen to get the sack.

as well as:
"sack John Lang, and then I'll talk about coming to work for Souths"

"sack Rick Stone, and then I'll talk about coming to work for the Knights"

"sack Neil Henry, and then I'll talk about coming to work for the Cowboys"

Wherever he ends up (which will be the place with the highest quality roster AKA whoever is rorting the cap the best) he'll then preach about how important loyalty is.

Vomit.

Greatest coach ever but a mercenary.

Apey

Staff member
2iliwi1.jpg

Dragon

Coach
I think Wayne is a pretty cool guy. eh coaches teams and doesn't afraid of anything

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well he is not "The Dugan" all are inferior. Don't let music die in you, "The Dugan" created music.

That said, Old Joh Bjelke Petersen never feed the pigeons like Uncle Wayne.

Joh gave them food, Wayne gives them micro crumbs, and they love it.

Perhaps Uncle Wayne is upset he was not a great player and needs to be the next immortal, but we all know that will be "The Dugan"

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Or maybe, just maybe, the organisations mentioned realise that getting a coach of Bennett's quality is a very rare opportunity and are prepared to sacrifice current coaches in order to get a proven premiership winner with or without a guarantee.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wherever he ends up (which will be the place with the highest quality roster AKA whoever is rorting the cap the best)
Cannot agree with that, never coached Melbourne or Canterbury.

Perhaps Canberra is next, they have "The Dugan". He can beat a team on his own.

skeepe

Immortal
Cannot agree with that, never coached Melbourne or Canterbury.

Perhaps Canberra is next, they have "The Dugan". He can beat a team on his own.

He's already been there, done that, got us to our first grand final.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
True skeepe, co-coach and all.

Pretty good roster too. I mean no "The Dugan" but pretty damn good.

So he cannot go where has been...is that the point?

applesauce

Bench
Anyone suggesting the Dragons team Bennett took over was the best quality available, therfore he had the best shot at the premiership is a f**king joke.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
the term "god" will suffice Angry.
God, Allah, Jacob, Buddha, the blue elephant with 18 arms, mayans 2012, all inferior, thus I have to disagree.

"The Dugan" will surpass both "Pearce off Jack Gibbs on" and Uncle Wayne once immortalise as a player, and becomes a coach.

"The Dugan" once a coach, will say jump and journalists will ask what galaxy.

Latest posts