What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best And Worst Present You Got Last Year

DB

First Grade
Best: Sony EReader
Worst: I work in Child care, so I get all heaps of stuff, most of it chocolate, but one family gave me a packet of cleaning wipes, and it looks like it just came from a showbag. Its the thought that counts right?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Best: Camera my fiancee got me for our up coming trips to germany, france and our honeymoon in tahiti, a close 2nd, the offical bro code book by barney stintson. Funny shit

worst: hard to say because for the first time i didnt get a bad one, i guess given its coming into summer, the worst was probably a grey bonds hoodie but i specifically asked for that so its awesome too, just maybe not useful to me right this second

Big Pete

Referee
Best: A squat rack I got to assemble with my dad and pop. Not only did it enhance my workouts but it was a fun experience. Non-assembling sentimental gifts - HD TV for my bedroom. I didn't ask for it, my dad just decided to go Oprah on my family and bought new tvs for the entire house.

Worst: Not anybody's fault but a 360 game I told a mate I was interested in turned out to be pretty ordinary. Still, I appreciate they got it for me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
For the first time ever I liked all my gifts. But...

Best: GWS jersey. Hard time deciding which is best cuz I had many good ones, but it's the one I use th most. Haven't stopped wearing it/washed it since Xmas lol.

Worst: Deodorant & colone.

thorson1987

Coach

Best: GWS jersey. Hard time deciding which is best cuz I had many good ones, but it's the one I use th most. Haven't stopped wearing it/washed it since Xmas lol.

So if i see someone walking around campbelltown with a GWS tanktop on i can assume its you then proceed to bag the shit out of you.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

take a hint, you stink

HowHigh

Coach
Best was prob money I guess
Worst was a card saying they had donated money to charity on my behalf

dogslife

Coach
ar123021821456111.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
Worst was a card saying they had donated money to charity on my behalf
People who do that suck. It is in no way a good or thoughtful present. If you want to donate money use the money you were going to use for yourself not the money you going to use on something for another person. I just find it self-righteous and lame.

dogslife

Coach
Didn't realise you were a writer on Seinfeld Mr. AlwaysGreen, you must tell me, what were they like off screen?