What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best And Worst Present You Got Last Year

Hallatia

Referee
You'd think that a rock climber would appreciate a rock as a gift. There's no pleasing some people.
I know, right? She bitches about it but she has made it the mascot of her favourite place on earth (her climbing gym). She is just plain rude, I shouldn't have gotten her anything

Cliffhanger

Coach
When I was a kid I watched the Billy Madison so many times I could recite the entire movie script off by heart. I haven't seen the movie in years and probably still can.

dogslife

Coach
I think I've watched Super Troopers 350 times, that and Happy Gilmore, I can recite those two movies

Apey

Staff member
best: small bucket of peanut M&Ms
worst: a book from someone who had already bought me that same present last year, lol.

dogslife

Coach
My mate bought me some B grade, straight to dvd movie starring Hulk Hogan. Still got the shrink wrap on it if anyone wants it