What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best And Worst Present You Got Last Year

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Didn't realise you were a writer on Seinfeld Mr. AlwaysGreen, you must tell me, what were they like off screen?
Jerry was quiet needy, always asking me for advice on his comedy routine. Many a time I had to slap him into line. Basically, without me Larry wouldn't have written a script. I provided him with most of his ideas. As you'd except, both worshipped me.

Writer? Pffft, it was the glorious AG who enlightened them. He came to Larry David in visions.
Correct minion. Larry and I had a great relationship up until the 7th season when he became sexually attracted to me. Although I could understand the plethora of reasons why this occurred I had to let him go before the start of season 8.

Red Bear

Referee
Best was all the cash towards my new guitar.

worst, I dunno, a shithouse shirt that I got taken back.

Didnt really ask for anything apart from money for my birthday or Christmas, most stuff was a pleasent surprise

Jason Maher

Immortal
Best: Either the Maton EM225C electric-acoustic my wife bought for me, or the Maton Mastersound MS2000STD electric I bought for myself.

Worst: A copy of The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan. I needed a new copy, but I didn't need another new copy. Mate in question did thoughtfully present the gift in the middle of our garage under the old Christmas tree he found downstairs (this was for my birthday, in May).

perverse

Referee
Wooooooo where to start.

Best: misc socks and undies. Cheap ones. Yep, this is my best column.

Worst: f**k, where to begin. I got 3 shirts that came straight from kmart or something that ill never wear in public. I got 3 books from my sister by an author that I told her last year I don't like at all. I got a massive f**king tube of bubble blowing solution (I could not make this up). I got a kids stocking full of cheap, reject shop lollies that tasted like horse shit.

Yep, feelin loved.

StormChaser

First Grade
Wooooooo where to start.

Best: misc socks and undies. Cheap ones. Yep, this is my best column.

Worst: f**k, where to begin. I got 3 shirts that came straight from kmart or something that ill never wear in public. I got 3 books from my sister by an author that I told her last year I don't like at all. I got a massive f**king tube of bubble blowing solution (I could not make this up). I got a kids stocking full of cheap, reject shop lollies that tasted like horse shit.

Yep, feelin loved.

Wow. This year you should get them all scratchies, but scratch them all first to make sure there are no winners.

Cliffhanger

Coach
No give them the absolute worst presents. Donate to a charity in their name and not a good one, donate to Greenpeace in their name.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I actually don't give gifts. My family and friends realize that just being within my orbit is the most priceless gift they will ever receive.

I don't expect gifts either. Mortal trinkets don't interest me.

Dani

Immortal
Best - my tattoo.

Worst - a cheap gross perfume that was obviously a free sample. Worst part is that it came from one of the in-laws...he practically wipes his arse with $100 notes. Such a tight arse.

Dani

Immortal
Werd.

Last year he gave us nothing and we spent a good chunk of coin on him. So we didn't bother this year. Screw him.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Best: Wii Console, an iPhone 4s, PS3

Worst: a set of candles, WTF was my school friend thinking?!?!

Generally speaking most presents I've gotten have all been worth it.