What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best club game of the year?

ledzep

Bench
Roosters v. Dragons on ANZAC day was the best game of the season by far
I believe it was the 2nd or 3rd fastest game ever
the knights broncos game, whilst exciting, was not at the same level of quality as the ANZAC day clash

thuganomics

Coach
roosterbooster1 said:
Roosters v. Dragons on ANZAC day was the best game of the season by far
I believe it was the 2nd or 3rd fastest game ever
the knights broncos game, whilst exciting, was not at the same level of quality as the ANZAC day clash

And why do you say that?

Mr Saab

Referee
i enjoyed the game when the storm GAVE it to the panthers in melb. Some good tries scored.

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
The Cowboys vs Bulldogs in the finals game was the best for me because of the great last play when Sing went over the top of everyone and came down with the ball that was awesome. The best game I have seen them play and the best game I have seen ever.

Cheers

innsaneink

Referee
Even though we lost, one good thing to come out of round 17's Wests/Canberra game was that Shayne Hayne was exposed for the crap ref/person he really is, and hes not been seen with a whistle in first grade since.
Funny that he never reffed 1st grade again.

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Funny that he never reffed 1st grade again.

as a ref, no. But he was a touch judge he makes a good ref! He doesnt know the difference between Cayless and Ricketson.
Shayne Hayne...retire today, please

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
Broncos vs Knights game was easily the best. The Broncos vs Tigers game later in the year wasnt bad either.

KulaShaker

Juniors
Manly v. Newcastle at Brookvale. Sweet revenge.

Oh, and the Manly v. St George at OKI. God damn that was painful, but a great comeback.

Martli

Coach
For the warriors, the Second Game against the roosters was great even if we did lose, lots of youngsters showing potential, Guttenbeil's tackle, Much more successful kicking game than in the preveous games (even if hohaia did f**k up a few) - the pride was there.

I would also say the 1st game against paramatta but that was only 1 decent half.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Definatly no game compares with RD 10- Knights v Broncos at Suncorp.
It was such an exciting and thrilling game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Funny, a lot of the answers here are from bottom 7 supporters nominating games involving bottom 7 teams. :?

For mine I'd have to say the game between us and Brisbane at Telstra was an absolute cracker. Tallis' try was inspirational and Willie's match-sealer after the field goal was too sweet. A day I will remember alongside the smashing of Sydney 40-12 and of course the premiership winning 16-13 tussle.

Latest posts