What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST FFB MEMBERS

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
OI, I aint scoring, these people are cool, and cool people are on my msn and are in my cool people list.

*note - banned members aren't included as I couldnt be botherd adding them*

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
madunit said:
heres the revised madunit hall of cool:

Here we are in no particular order, other than alphabetical.

Best Males in FFB

Chicken Hunter
Choppies
Everlovin' Antichrist
Forum Idiot
Hulka
Jess
madunit
Phillips
Ron Jeremy

Best Females

astrogirl
Earl
half
Houdini
Knightsmurf
LaveaForever
legallyblonde
Les Norton
Melstar
mullet
MysteryGirl
socksie
sportive cupid
StormGirlDani
TB

:shock: im not there madunit
*runs off to cry* madunit doesnt love me

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry, but you denounced me in superthread tonight and it broke my heart :cry: :(

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i said i had you in my heart in the last post in the superthread
*runs off again madunit still doesnt love me*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sorry, but first posts are generally more honest than the ensuing apologetic posts.

I need you to show your love for madunit in your next post ere and he will gladly place you back in the list. :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i love madunit more then luke rooney and ryan girdler combined :D :D and your my number 1 andrew from now on :D :D

panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit,panthers_gurl loves madunit, :D :D :D this much-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------times infinity

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok, your post has been considered.

the reviewing panel are now discussing the matter and will decide the outcome of the meeting.

decision is pending.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
to madunit
cat2.jpg

with love from panthers_gurl

El Coconuto

Bench
Dirk DIGgler said:
Oh yeah and LGB, Illa, Twiz, Thierry, Nibbs, Halfy, Coconuto are all amongst my favourites...I like a lot of people though, its too hard for me to narrow it down.

Yeah! Made a list and am thus spared of the nuddy run. Phew, cheers dig! :D

nibbs

Bench
nibbs list

cool people
eagle eye
weasel
jess
thierry
half
jordo
houdini
panthers gurl
gods illa
hulka

nb: due to halfs rainbow of tolerance i don't see the need to place boys and girls on seperate lists. we're all born equal IMHO