What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Fight/Pump Up Song?

sydraider

First Grade
People= shit- slipknot, man that song gets me fired up, i usually have it blasting outta my car when im stuck in traffic with a heap of dickheads lmao
Anything off Slayer's reign in blood
Anything off Master of puppets, especially disposable heroes
Shoot to thrill- AC/DC

I could go on, maybe i listen to too much intense music, luckily it aint played when im at a raiders game lmao

Kakihara

Juniors
Earth Crisis - The Order
American Nightmare - The Day The Music Died
American Nightmare - Please Die!
Embrace Today - Cold Day In July
Endstand - Mission Achieved
Chain Of Strength - Through These Eyes
Knuckledust - ill vision
The Haunted - Revelation
Deftones - My own summer

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Was anyone listening to Triple J this evening around 6-6:30, they had an interview with an Australian filmmaker who is making a documentary on the relationship music has to the war in Iraq, and who went to Iraq and filmed and interviewed a whole bunch of American soldiers and Iraqis who are making music while they are there. Apparently the overwhelming majority of music listened to by US troops is either hip-hop or metal, and Reign in Blood by Slayer (and in particular the track "Angel of Death" is almost the universal album of choice used by troops to psyche themselves up for combat situations. Given the fact that that album has always had a reputation as one of the hardest, most aggresive peces of music ever recorded that doesn't surprise me.

Godz Illa

Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
Was anyone listening to Triple J this evening around 6-6:30, they had an interview with an Australian filmmaker who is making a documentary on the relationship music has to the war in Iraq, and who went to Iraq and filmed and interviewed a whole bunch of American soldiers and Iraqis who are making music while they are there. Apparently the overwhelming majority of music listened to by US troops is either hip-hop or metal, and Reign in Blood by Slayer (and in particular the track "Angel of Death" is almost the universal album of choice used by troops to psyche themselves up for combat situations. Given the fact that that album has always had a reputation as one of the hardest, most aggresive peces of music ever recorded that doesn't surprise me.
Yeah I heard the interview. Apparently Bombs Over By Baghdad by Outkast was also quite popular, which doesnt surprise me. It's one my all-time favourite songs - the Bohemian Rhapsody of hip hop.

Booyah

Bench
"Angel of Death" is almost the universal album of choice used by troops to psyche themselves up for combat situations
I'm not a big fan of that song. It sounds alot like Slipknot, whom I hate very much.

B.O.B is a great song. Outkast just keep churning out great songs lately don't they?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Booyah said:
"Angel of Death" is almost the universal album of choice used by troops to psyche themselves up for combat situations
I'm not a big fan of that song. It sounds alot like Slipknot, whom I hate very much.

B.O.B is a great song. Outkast just keep churning out great songs lately don't they?
Just goes to prove how unoriginal Slipknot are given that Slayer released "Reign in Blood" in 1986.
B.O.B. was certainly a pretty obvious choice. Outkast are a level above the usual commercial hip-hop bollocks.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
eastsrule said:
Triple H's Entrance (WWE)
The Game - Motorhead. It's on my list as well. Drowning Pool do a pretty good version also.

Lose Yourself - Eminem
I Can - Nas
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
The G.O.A.T. - LL Cool J

Merman

Juniors
Puff Daddy - Come With Me
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Papa Roach - Between Angels and Insects

:clap:

Latest posts