What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best fighters in rugby league?

Mr Saab

Referee
Whilst Casey did deserve a beating, and Gutts did look impresive, it was still casey mcguire.

Breadman

Juniors
True, Casey doesn't look like a fighter...or a lover for that matter.

I do remember Casey buckling J.Hodges knees with a short right once though

Walt Flanigan

Referee
David Furner was a cracker jack fighter.

It was said earlier, he smashed Webcke in origin and annhilated some poor Welsh fella on the 94 Kangaroo tour.

Someone suggested Barrett for taking on opponents with their backs turned but I think Danny Williams will always have that title.

broncoFAN

Juniors
In the Warriors vs Broncos brawl of 03 didn't Koopu give Webb a hiding? I'm pretty sure he did and Webb looked lost as his face met Koopu's fist.

im pritty sure the fight where webb got hes arse handed to him he was getting held back by another warriors player lol.

also the pulautua (spelling) brothers r very confident fighters aswell ^^ says a few of my mates who r very close to them.

also just saturday gone i seen craig gower drop a bloke out the front of a kebab store in penrith but then again the bloke was blind drunk. and it was funny seeing lady luck come running down the road tits bouncing everywhere :D loved it

Breadman

Juniors
The Preacher said:
I've heard that Ian Roberts is known to punch siht out of people when the occaision rises. :lol:

TBH he is one of the last people you'd want to punch on with (fists that is), he can throw them pretty damn well

MC84 said:
I've never seen Betham in a fight, maybe a scuffle, but not a full on punch up. I don't know what all the hype is about. It seems every time Big League brings out their player survey he's the player nobody wants to get into a fight with...

comes from a punch to steve (elephant ........) reardons head.

Walt Flanigan said:
David Furner was a cracker jack fighter.

It was said earlier, he smashed Webcke in origin and annhilated some poor Welsh fella on the 94 Kangaroo tour.

Someone suggested Barrett for taking on opponents with their backs turned but I think Danny Williams will always have that title.

david furner is fighting in a charity boxing match undercard to hoparte in nz on thursday night. can't wait for it.

aqua_duck

Coach
Hutty1986 said:
Yeah, Campion smashed him- and you don't see that happening to Webcke often at all
lol you'd be surprised, Webcke definately ain't much of a fighter. I still remember in origin when he tried to 'intimidate' David Furner, and got the sh*t punched out of him.

Breadman

Juniors
I recall Phil Bailey landing a couple on Webcke in SOO aswell.
Tough as nails but is simply a hopeless fighter

Hutty1986

Immortal
Breadman said:
I recall Phil Bailey landing a couple on Webcke in SOO aswell.
Tough as nails but is simply a hopeless fighter

:lol: I didn't know that, I just assumed he wasnt too bad on the knuckle

Snoop

Coach
Jamie Goddard landed a beauty on some nuffy halfback playing hooker for NSW 10 or so origins ago.

Latest posts