What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best jersy

sixtynine

Juniors
sorry if this has already been done but i have an idea people nominate the best jersey that there team has ever made. You may and arre advised to post pics of it . Extinct teams are aloud aswell post away

jamesgould

Juniors
Gotta agree the 97-2000 design was the Knights best ever, in particular the 1997 combination of Stockland sponsor and ARL logo really seemed to do the job best (I probably just think that coz we won that year though!)

f3-21.jpg

I reckon the current jersey is really good too, though, wasn't so keen on the 2001-2004 design, it was an Adelaide Rams rip-off, too Superleaguey!

number8

Juniors
I like the new Knights jersey. I like it a lot & it's probably the 1st of theirs that I have liked.

The Eels do great club jerseys & always have an awesome sevens strip. Always a new one & I've loved each of them.

The panthers White green & purple jeseys are alright. Far from traditional but look good IMO

Most of the ESL tops are winners

Anything with a freakin t-shirt neck is sh*t. Whoever came up with that idea needs to be taken out back & shot!

But of all, the SKY BLUE NSW jersey is King!

sixtynine

Juniors
number8 said:
I like the new Knights jersey. I like it a lot & it's probably the 1st of theirs that I have liked.

The Eels do great club jerseys & always have an awesome sevens strip. Always a new one & I've loved each of them.

The panthers White green & purple jeseys are alright. Far from traditional but look good IMO

Most of the ESL tops are winners

Anything with a freakin t-shirt neck is sh*t. Whoever came up with that idea needs to be taken out back & shot!

But of all, the SKY BLUE NSW jersey is King!

i agree with you on a few things there eels have mad jerseys and i hate those farkin tshirt guernsys

innsaneink

Referee
jamesgould said:
Gotta agree the 97-2000 design was the Knights best ever, in particular the 1997 combination of Stockland sponsor and ARL logo really seemed to do the job best (I probably just think that coz we won that year though!)

f3-21.jpg

I reckon the current jersey is really good too, though, wasn't so keen on the 2001-2004 design, it was an Adelaide Rams rip-off, too Superleaguey!

Yeah, probably.

Just goes to show the mind is a marvellous thing, we can convince ourselves of anything if we want it bad enough.

combination of Stockland sponsor and ARL logo really seemed to do the job best

LOL...you serious?:lol:

Ben

Bench
Too true, i hate the Broncos jersey because of this. And another thing, why can't Hunt get a jersey that actually fits him, looks like he is wearing a tank top every game.

Bumble

First Grade
The Cardinal & Myrtle is the original jersey, and remains the same to this day....It's stood the test of time for 98 years and is the best.

The Red V would have to be second...The Jets 3rd.

***MH***

Bench
i quite liked australias superleague jersey, the blue underlining the gold V looked outstanding

jamesgould

Juniors
innsaneink said:
LOL...you serious?:lol:

For sure! That Impulse Airlines logo was too big, took up half the bloody jersey! Plus I always got mocked when wearing it coz noone in NZ knew Impulse Airlines, but they all knew Impulse womens deoderant! :x

innsaneink

Referee
Grothe said:
its better then you excuse for a jersy (the black one) its so bad i hate it they should just use the yellow one all the time

Grow up dickhead.

Ive always liked the old sharks strip. First jersey I ever wore competitvely, Five Dock Primary cept black strip was dark blue.

sixtynine

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Grow up dickhead.

Ive always liked the old sharks strip. First jersey I ever wore competitvely, Five Dock Primary cept black strip was dark blue.

you were talking about the knights jersey dick head

ozbash

Referee
league jersey has to have a V on it.

1- balmain tigers - simple and effective.
2-02 warriors
3-the old western suburbs magpies shirt.

Latest posts