What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best jersy

God-King Dean

Immortal
The team with the big red V. Without a doubt the most recognisable & loved jerseys in Rugby League history.

Most other jerseys are just trendy imitations which will be forgotten once all their fans buy that jersey.

sixtynine

Juniors
Immortal said:
The team with the big red V. Without a doubt the most recognisable & loved jerseys in Rugby League history.

Most other jerseys are just trendy imitations which will be forgotten once all their fans buy that jersey.

what about souths big fella

Knightmare

Coach
I like Newcastle's current jersey- people complain that it's too simple but it is quite resemblent of the first jersey the Knights ever wore, in the 1988 Challenge Cup. That one was all blue, except for the collar. As for teams changing their jerseys, I think the NRL should come down harder on teams dong that, make a rule that a club can't change it's jersey for at least 6 years. And NO T-SHIRTS! Any team that wants to wear those should be regarded the same as a club wanting to play in singlets.

sixtynine

Juniors
effnic said:
Manlys new one is mad well its a copy of the old one, But our away one is sh*t.

yeah ure knew one is pretty good and away is sh*t the white pioneer is awsome

effnic

Bench
i like parras new jerseys mostly the ones with more blue than gold but it would look even better with parras old symbol the wrap around eel was mad.

choc_soldier

Coach
Raider_69 said:
bring back the chocolate soldiers!

:lol:

They're sort of coming back next year!

Personally, I think the Panthers jersey from 2000 - 2003 was the best one - a black jersey with three stripes around the gut. Sometimes the simpliest things can look the best.

jamesgould

Juniors
parra_panther said:
:lol:

They're sort of coming back next year!

Personally, I think the Panthers jersey from 2000 - 2003 was the best one - a black jersey with three stripes around the gut. Sometimes the simpliest things can look the best.

Yeah, the all black Panthers top was a classic, not such a fan of the white collar on their current one.

Choppies

Coach
Knightmare said:
I like Newcastle's current jersey- people complain that it's too simple but it is quite resemblent of the first jersey the Knights ever wore, in the 1988 Challenge Cup. That one was all blue, except for the collar. As for teams changing their jerseys, I think the NRL should come down harder on teams dong that, make a rule that a club can't change it's jersey for at least 6 years. And NO T-SHIRTS! Any team that wants to wear those should be regarded the same as a club wanting to play in singlets.

I agree with this. Im sick of seeing a new jersey every 5 minutes.
Teams should pick a jersey and stick with it IMO. Some jerseys out there look like a 4 year old did them. Tigers and Melbourne away come to mind.

melon....

Coach
75roosters.jpg

How good is that thing...

innsaneink

Referee
Grothe said:
for me the storm and tiger jersey has no pride in it the jerseys are just a joke imo

No pride???????

Go back to your crayons you ignorant genius.....see the Magpie on the sleeve?

558372883if.jpg

You think thats there to make it look purty?:roll:

Or maybe you think theres a bit of history, a bit of tradition.....a bit of pride there?

As I continually have to instruct those that bag Souths and their pride of the league tag......you need to have pride to understand it, no surprises you dont know about pride.

sixtynine

Juniors
innsaneink said:
No pride???????

Go back to your crayons you ignorant genius.....see the Magpie on the sleeve?

558372883if.jpg

You think thats there to make it look purty?:roll:

Or maybe you think theres a bit of history, a bit of tradition.....a bit of pride there?

As I continually have to instruct those that bag Souths and their pride of the league tag......you need to have pride to understand it, no surprises you dont know about pride.

f**k you ! I believe that the magpies jersey had great pride as did the balmain jersey did but this jersey is a joke .....good on your club for winning the comp but for me it would be a little be sour because your club couldnt stand alone it had to merge .

Red Bear

Referee
Immortal said:

Roosters have had only two jerseys, the main one and the striped one(i agree the striped is better).
Plus there is the Souths red n green jersey
Coincidence that those three are the most recogniseable, liked and oldest around?
Most jerseys these days are just bullsh*t, look putrid.
And i agree that the last Panthers jersey was better than the current one.

innsaneink

Referee
Grothe said:
f**k you ! I believe that the magpies jersey had great pride as did the balmain jersey did but this jersey is a joke .....good on your club for winning the comp but for me it would be a little be sour because your club couldnt stand alone it had to merge .

Why dont you try sticking to the topic cretin....I point out the pride in the jersey you claimed had none, so off you go on a tangent about the merger and the GF win + how itd be sour for you.......I see, you have nothing else.

I showed you you were wrong, why dont you grow some balls and just cop it on the chin....FFS we all are wrong occasionally, its called being human.

WT top is a mess.

It's obviously difficult for them trying to make a compromise strip - I reckon their training shirt of black, white and orange hoops would be the basis of a nice jersey.

sixtynine

Juniors
hahahhahaha yeah i am so wrong arnt i........Your jersey to me and in my opinion which you are alowed to express here is that a jersey that looks like a kid has been given a black, white and yellow crayon and said go for it son. i.e your prodemenatly black jersey cronulla jersey storm jersy ect........i like your orange jersey but imo your black one has no pride in it ...to me alot of pride from a football club comes in the jersy again this is my opinion which I AM ALLOWED TO EXPRESS. and to me that jersey has no pride in it .im not saying your team dosnt have any pride or you dont have any pride in your team infact your team has alot of pride ! but your jersy to me does not represnt this pride

so stick that in your pipe and smoke it