What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best jersy

Stranger

Coach
innsaneink said:
Yeh....jerseys suck.....whatever......trophies look good though.

You just cant take a bad word against your club now.....

Tigers jerseys are very poor, trophie or no trophie...

innsaneink

Referee
Stranger said:
You just cant take a bad word against your club now.....

Tigers jerseys are very poor, trophie or no trophie...

We can take a bad word about our club, unlike Noughts fans and anything to do with Johns

....its being TOLD to agree with someones opinion. I have a bit of a problem with that.

why can't the tigers fans just face the fact that their jersey sucks?

Like this embicile is the be all and end all??

You may think so, doesnt surprise me to be honest.

Stranger

Coach
innsaneink said:
We can take a bad word about our club, unlike Noughts fans and anything to do with Johns

....its being TOLD to agree with someones opinion. I have a bit of a problem with that.

Nobody has told you to agree with it... He said he didnt like it and you shoved the premiership in his face... i mean FFS your an idiot.

innsaneink

Referee
ink said:

Stranger said:
Nobody has told you to agree with it... He said he didnt like it and you shoved the premiership in his face... i mean FFS your an idiot.

Oh?

Mc bulldogs opinion:
mcbulldog said:
why can't the tigers fans just face the fact that their jersey sucks?

Youre a bigger dickhead than Mc woof woof

He reckons its a fact..... I know youre not too bright either but theres a difference between fact and opinion.

Facts: My team won the comp. Your team sucked the big one + come stone motherless last.
Opinions. Wests jerseys look great. Knights jerseys look like puke.

See the difference.

Tupou_Torpedo

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Oh?

Mc bulldogs opinion:

Youre a bigger dickhead than Mc woof woof

He reckons its a fact..... I know youre not too bright either but theres a difference between fact and opinion.

Facts: My team won the comp. Your team sucked the big one + come stone motherless last.
Opinions. Wests jerseys look great. Knights jerseys look like puke.

See the difference.

What does winning anything have to do with wether or not your jerseys suck? That's a rhetorical question....

innsaneink

Referee
Tupou_Torpedo said:
What does winning anything have to do with wether or not your jerseys suck? That's a rhetorical question....

Nothing....if you cant follow the discussion, then whats the point explaining it to you?

Jono078

Referee
Just add my 2 cents, I reckon Tigers 2005 Jersey looked good. 2006, not so good.

I actually dont mind the Roosters away one too much, bit too much red at the top and that is about it.

It also looks like this jersey inspired them:

warringtonjerseyP.gif

EDIT: Sorry, completly forgot this was a best jersey thread, got caught up in the argument and new jerseys.

I like the Sharks 70's one and Panthers current one.

mcbulldog

Juniors
hey ink winning the trophy and what jersey you wear while doing it are two different things. I think by now we're all sick of you referring to the trophy and using it as an excuse for anything and everything.

innsaneink

Referee
mcbulldog said:
hey ink winning the trophy and what jersey you wear while doing it are two different things. I think by now we're all sick of you referring to the trophy and using it as an excuse for anything and everything.

And I'm sick of you telling us to face a fact which isnt a fact, its a f**kcin opinion, dickhead. Havent you got a train carriage to deface somewhere?

mcbulldog

Juniors
innsaneink said:
And I'm sick of you telling us to face a fact which isnt a fact, its a f**kcin opinion, dickhead. Havent you got a train carriage to deface somewhere?

hah nice nice but i can't because i don't live near the tracks