What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best... Joke...ever!

NPK

Bench
Don't click on that link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubgirl#Tabwin.com.2FPuss.html

The site contains content that tries to crash a browser or an entire computer of anyone who visits it. It contains a 9999999 by 9999999 pixel image that results in a slow down of the browser, the crashing of the browser or the entire computer crashing. The URL is not very notable, helping to trick people to the site.

Nice try dickhead.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
What is needed is some computer nerd to help us out here. I was thinking remote linking through google might work as it would be a small picture. Unfortunately, it didn't work (admittedly I didn't persist with it).

A plain bitmap of 9,999,999 by 9,999,999 would take up roughly 300,000 gigabytes if I have done my calculations correctly. Even compacting that mother down into a jpeg or whatever, that is still bloody large :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
TiTTieS said:
What is needed is some computer nerd to help us out here. I was thinking remote linking through google might work as it would be a small picture. Unfortunately, it didn't work (admittedly I didn't persist with it).

A plain bitmap of 9,999,999 by 9,999,999 would take up roughly 300,000 gigabytes if I have done my calculations correctly. Even compacting that mother down into a jpeg or whatever, that is still bloody large :lol:

Now in English please.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
In other words, it is a f**ken huge picture. The picture in your signature is roughly 60 kilobytes in size - bloody tiny in the overall scheme of things. It might take a second or two over broadband or about 10 over dialup. Hypotheticallyf that took one second to download, then the 300,000 gig pic would take roughly 160 years to download. That is, of course, if I did the maths right :)

Am I speaking english now???

Raider_69

Post Whore
white pointer! said:
titties 160 years, you must be joking?

no he isnt. But it wont ever take that long as your computer doesnt have the ability to process that and hence it crashes

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
white pointer! said:
titties 160 years, you must be joking?

Well, it is a big picture. I worked out what simple sized pictures like 100 by 100 would take up under bitmap format and applied this to a picture 9,999,999 by 9,999,999 pixels. Even if I am out by a ratio of 1,000, that is still two months.

Latest posts