What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best looking Warriors outfit ever... They'll win it all!

coolumsharkie

Referee
It just goes to show, that all games are not equal. The warriors are no where to be seen when it matter!

The warriors aren't doing that Sydney harbour swim as part of their training are they? Could be any number of mishaps!

Laughing at peoples tragedies is very bad karma STC. I dare to imagine what prompted you to choose your name in the first place.

When you grow up and have a family of your own you will discover your foolishness. We hope!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Back on topic, yes the Warriors look good, the best? We'll see but I hope this isn't a fan going off early because of trial wins :)

Iafeta

Referee
It just goes to show, that all games are not equal. The warriors are no where to be seen when it matter!

The warriors aren't doing that Sydney harbour swim as part of their training are they? Could be any number of mishaps!

You are an absolute putrid piece of ... Actually no, what I was going to label you doesn't deserve to be associated with you.

Big Mick

Referee
In my opinion there are 3-4 teams that scare the living sh!t out of me this year

1) Warriors - Big, strong, mobile and playing for a purpose. Depth everywhere and just look fantastic

2) St.George - Bennett

3) Souths - I just think they look good

4) Cowboys - If they stay fit...geez they have a good squad to play with

I think everyone writing off the Bronco's will be shocked as they are a formidable line up.

Same as Melbourne.

Manly as well...but I think they may finish back 4 of the 8 for some reason. Don't know why...I just think the loss of Bell and Menzies will hurt leadership wise.

But Warriors are just scary...

tdawg

Juniors
1. McKinnon
2. Kemp
3. Tate
4. Ropati
5. Vatuvei
6. Moon
7. Fien/Jones
8. Price
9. Henderson
10. Rapira
11. Mannering
12. Lillyman
13. Luck

14. Hohaia
15. Matulino
16. Tuimavave
17. Packer/Eastwood

Now thats a premiership team!

azzah72

Bench
I am of the opinion that the Warriors are the second best looking team in the comp if there halves are doing well.

Manly are way ahead though, I think they just look THAT good! And i hate saying that because I f**king hate em!

Melbourne will be there abouts with the Knights, Sharks, Bulldogs, Cowboys and Brisbane I reckon.

I was expecting some photos of the new team jersey, going by the thread title. But yeah, a really good squad. I tend to agree with azzah above, Manly are so fast and skillful, and their squad has been reasonably constant, they know their own game extremely well. They`ll still the team to beat in my opinion.