What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Outside Back In The Game?

Number 1 Outside back in the NRL

• Jarrod Hayne

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • Mark Gasnier

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Matt Bowen

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Israel Falou

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Karmichael Hunt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brett Stewart

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Kristian Inu

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Anthony Minichello

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

caylo

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
Finally someone not being completely biased and blindly singing Hodge's praises or bleating pro-Qld bullsh*t

How can you call me bias, and i voted for Hodges. And not this 3 players names (slater, Bowen and Hodges are all QLDers)

Note also, of those 3 only hodges made origin. I admit Bowen probably should of, but the argument than Gasnier is the best outside back in the world IMO is laughable.

Also Tahu did outplay alot of oppositions in the final series, he was just awesome (and that pass to Inu v Melbourne). But he lacks in consistency sometimes. He is a loss to RL

Mortar

Juniors
Don't worry caylo hutty is just sooking that his team is sh*t, his state lost the SOO again this year and he is delusional that cooper is even able to be mentioned amongst the names mentioned in the poll.

I wonder if this f**king idiot has even noticed that matt "sack o" potatoes" cooper isn't even named in it, but that is probably why he has the rags about it.:shock:

Not to mention that, as i have already stated, there is Nsw people choosing hodges and qlders choosing gasnier but hey hutty just keep ignoring that fact as you verbally diarrhea "qld bias" you dumb arse.

And as for your "facts" .....:lol:

Cooper the best defensive centre....:lol:

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
Dazzat said:
Reece Williams from Cronulla ... great defensive centre.
Better than Cooper? Haha I doubt it.

The two best defensive centres in the game by a long way, and have been for the last 4 or 5 years have been Cooper and Tahu.

caylo

Bench
Johnny Bravo said:
Better than Cooper? Haha I doubt it.

The two best defensive centres in the game by a long way, and have been for the last 4 or 5 years have been Cooper and Tahu.

Tahu one on one defence has been good, but he only became agressive this year TBH. Ben Smith is a good defencive centre. ESL turned judus into a fat lard, but he used to be the best defencive centre. Cooper is good, but not worth mentioning in this thread.

Dazzat

First Grade
Tonnie Carroll would have to be the best (occasional) defensive centre in the league.

Latest posts