What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best player from your club that...

Simon

Juniors
If you exclude city country matches- Lance Thompson or Mark Riddell

Including city country matches- Mathew Head

xSirapNotlihx

Juniors
Very easy if your a Bronco fan, Karmichael Hunt is the standout and most obvious. Time will tell if the Australian selectors are brave enough to blood the 17 y.o. NRL Rookie of the Year, but given that is month or so off in selection, he is the only choice from Brisbane.

Other notable:

Neville Costigan - I believe he is destined for the maroon jersey, possibly next season, but I don't agree with the guy in the 9 jersey at any level of Rugby League. Costigan as an unknown junior and Bronco colt was a Tallis-incarnate, he was the 'Ragin Bull' waiting to happen despite his invert behaviour. The sooner WB gives him the 11 or 12 the better as a player he will be in the top grade IMO.

p.s. Yes I know he is there fue to injuries to Berrigan and Ryan.

tiger_nick

Bench
While he has retired now how Darren Senter never played SOO is beyond me. He represented city twice and played quite well. His aggression, intensity and passion would have made the perfect Origin player, especially off the bench as he can cover backrow or hooker.

Now it would be Pat Richards and Anthony Laffranchi.

ByRd

First Grade
Pangai went to my school- was 2 years above me. A very good player & star of the future

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders - Davico or Hodgson, before there respective injuries both were absolutely killing it down in canberra, davico is possibly one of the best props to never play re footy at all. Sadly his form was good enough they just didnt seem to like him.

Hodgo was going gang busters at the start but since his injury he has taken awhile to get back in the swing of it

Southernsaint

Staff member
Well Tingha never got picked for NSW despite leading the try-scoring tally three years in succession...

But Ashton Sims will be a mega-star in the not-too-distant future.

Cheers,
Ben S.