What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best player likeness

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
hey is it me or are those screens above "of toopi " better than the actual graphics. they are better than the ps2 anyways.are they pc or xbox? they just look alot better than the game. they actually look like they have fingers and hairy arms

d00d

Juniors
i thought utai had spiked hair

girdler looks nothing like him

faafili (sorry with spelling, warriors winger) is pretty good

joey has a comb-over lol

XBOX Kid

Juniors
Yeah, what's up with Joey Johns's hair :? :lol:

Henry Fa'afili is easily the best likeness in the game....mainly due to his unique hair and facial features..

Harko

Juniors
KINGLING said:
Rauhihi!!!!!!!!!!!! near perfect. What's doing with Bowen, Williams and Sing, they aren't half black enough. I noticed Wing has great player likeness also and Jones is perfect.

Does Ra get into a fight every match?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Preston Campbell, Henry Fa'afili and Paul Rauhihi are the ones i find pretty good resemblence after a few more hours of play.

sanjane

Juniors
Kimmorley, Jones, Johns, O'Hara, Monaghan, Tongue, Fa'afili, Toopi, Vagana, Utai, Bowen, Campbell, Fitzhenry, Lewis, Troy Thompson are well done. Guys like Schifcofske are alright.