What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best punch ever in origin?

Special K

Coach
Feel for Waterhouse.. He was running in to break it up and the moment he grabbed Price was the moment he turned into a human pokie machine

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Wasn't it Waterhouse who ruined the one on one by dog shotting Price and knocking him out? The TV was bloody half blocked when the fight was happening.

*edit*

Just watched it.. I feel a bit for Waterhouse.. He ran in and grabbed Price just as White nailed him.

Moffo

Referee
it was a top shot, he fell like a deck of spuds. straight KO

goddards looked good but i dont think it was as good a shot

northwest9

Juniors
oh well, maybe price can now get an idea of how it feels to be stretchered off, maybe he should send a few pokie coins to one tony caine......

perverse

Referee
it was a great hit, no doubt about it.

hope white doesn't get much for it. as has been previously stated, they were going toe to toe. it was fantastic to see. didn't think white had it in him to be honest.

Engine

Juniors
Waterhouse should be rubbed out for 2009. His WWF move could have hurt a vertabrae.

Patsy

Juniors
if white gets more time than thurston there is something clearly wrong with out game - a punch to the head in a fight that both were contesting v a kick to an opponents head when he is in the process of scoring a try

Nerd

Bench
What punch? Price got taken out by Waterhouse in a dog act.

It's just a shame that any suspension he gets will hurt Penrith and not NSW.

The Brain

Juniors
You blokes above a one eyed
Im no price fan either and in a way he got a bit of his own back
By rights Waterhouse should be in deep sh*te
He has come in late
3rd man in
Price is defenceless getting off the ground
Around the head -head high
Head slam cant do that
It was real coward act I wouldnt be proud if I was waterhouse-I would be dead set ashamed of my self
If it was a comp match Waterhouse would be getting the season.
Been SOO he will probably get off lightly..but if Price has any serious damage people will not relent on seeing him hang
That bloody Hodges is a total idiot when he goes off!he instigated evry brawl tonight shouldnt able to get away with that.

What punch? Price got taken out by Waterhouse in a dog act.

It's just a shame that any suspension he gets will hurt Penrith and not NSW.
The punch that White landed on Price chin. Watch the replay on the news and you will see the fist contact Price, Price's eyes roll back in his head and THEN Wtaerhouse collects Price.

Not saying what Waterhouse did was not deserving of punishment, he was third in, but clearly he did not knock Price out.

Kiki

First Grade
The punch that White landed on Price chin. Watch the replay on the news and you will see the fist contact Price, Price's eyes roll back in his head and THEN Wtaerhouse collects Price.

Not saying what Waterhouse did was not deserving of punishment, he was third in, but clearly he did not knock Price out.

EXACTLY!!! anyone with eyes can see that. Waterhouse got sent off coz he came in late, not coz he knocked him out.

Thurston is an absolute grub. ive never seen something so deliberately dirty on a footy field before. if i was Davey Williams i would wanna kill the bastard.

andrew057

First Grade
Not the best ever, but a great shot none the less. Feel sorry in way for Waterhouse, but his actions were reckless and he should and will find himself in quite a bit of trouble.

Latest posts