What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best punch ever in origin?

Boganater

Juniors
Instead of blaming Waterhouse you can blame Cameron Smith, if you watch closely he gives White a little slap whilst retreating,then White looks up and sees Price and it's on.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think it was Price kneeing him in the head as he was standing up that started, he then flapped at him, Price petended he was going to throw a punch (wtf?) and then it was all on. Fair one on one with the instigator getting his comeuppence. No charge to answer!

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think it was Price kneeing him in the head as he was standing up that started, he then flapped at him, Price petended he was going to throw a punch (wtf?) and then it was all on. Fair one on one with the instigator getting his comeuppence. No charge to answer!

Dean

Juniors
Waterhouse did absolutely nothing wrong. Anyone who thinks different has got a few chromosomes missing or got caught up in the crap hysteria of Queensland blowing up. White landed a beauty, Price's eyes rolled back in his head, Waterhouse ran in to break it up. If Waterhouse gets suspended, it's a disgrace.

Kiki

First Grade

completely agree.

badav

Bench
Ok white knocked him out but objectively, white will be a lucky man if he can achieve 1/80th of what steve price has done in his career as a prop.

thats about all he'll ever be remembered for.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Cant agree really. Not so much because of what actually happened, but this reminds me of the 81 semi final with Newtown vs Manly. Must have action taken.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ok white knocked him out but objectively, white will be a lucky man if he can achieve 1/80th of what steve price has done in his career as a prop.

Jamie Goddard didn't achieve 1/100000000th of what Joey Johns achieved but he's still remembered for belting Johns, White will be remembered in the same light

he'll also be lucky to cause 1/80th of the knee injuries price causes diving at the knees of kickers.

stormbati

Bench
Jamie Goddard didn't achieve 1/100000000th of what Joey Johns achieved but he's still remembered for belting Johns, White will be remembered in the same light
Funny because I don't know anything about Jamie Goddard except for that hit on Johns!

t-ba

Post Whore
Funny because I don't know anything about Jamie Goddard except for that hit on Johns!

Had the misfortune of being stuck behind Tooves at the Northern Eagles. Was awesome in 2002 however, then retired. Would have been awesome if he kicked on so I didn't have to watch Chad Randall for four seasons.

gurudave

Juniors
f**kin scum blue comes in for the cheap shot. typical of new south wales filth. hopefully lengthy suspension will follow for those scum dogs.

Moffo

Referee
waterhouse 1 week white nothing

a bit ridiculous. waterhouse shouldve been binned not sent off. fair play qld wanted to kill him but the ref didnt need to send him off

im surprised more wasnt said about QLD intentionally kicking the ball after played restarted. i think it was costigan that intentionally ran at a NSW player and knocked him down....but that went unnoticed?

apparently QLD went apesh*te because waterhouse/white tried to pick price up off the ground after knocking him out. thats what set hodges off

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Geez, and all you guys bagged White before he even stepped on the field.

The incident? Nothing in it. Two front rowers going toe to toe. No cheap shot to start it. None to end it. White just got a good one in. Waterhouse was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You get that.

Just unfortunatley that White DID get Price with a beauty that knocked him out. These guys are so big and strong, it's no wonder most scuffles dont go any further then push and shove because nobody wants to see players down like Price.

Not blaming either side, but if Price had've ran back into the line after White threw one, it wouldn't have happened.

Latest posts