What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best tries of 2006

SW2006

Juniors
Hey all,

I work in the media and have been asked to compile a list of the best 10 tries this year in the NRL. Would love to hear what the real fans think..

SW

lockyno1

Post Whore
As much as I think he's overrated..Bowen's matchwinner against Newcastle in Round 6 was a great individual effort.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Benji set up a ripper for the Tigers against the Warriors in Round 11 at Mt Smart. Can't remember the scorer now, but it was an awesome pass.

The Colonel

Immortal
Round 5 v Penrith

Timana Tahu on the halftime siren after a break from a kick return by Wade McKinnon.

Rnd 21 - Josh Lewis against the Cowboys

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
O'Meley's extra time try after a brilliant Ben Roberts step in extra time... R18 I think it was?

yobbo84

Coach
For team try, has to be I think it was Dave Fa'alogo's try vs Melbourne @ Telstra, 17 sets of hands, 2 kicks... was awesome.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
David Fa'alogo try for Souths against Storm in Round 9 59th minute. Wnet from the right to the left side of the field and back to the right on the last tackle including 14 pases and 3 kicks.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
For team try, has to be I think it was Dave Fa'alogo's try vs Melbourne @ Telstra, 17 sets of hands, 2 kicks... was awesome.

great minds think alike. but as Souths supporters we don't have much to remember from this year.

Latest posts