What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best v Covell: Who is the better player?

Who is the better player?

• Colin Best

Votes: 141 66.5%
  • Luke Covell

Votes: 71 33.5%

• Total voters

gregstar

Referee
Stranger said:
f**k compreing a man, with the skil, the loks and the all round god nature of Luke Covell to Colin Best is a blody disrace!
Covell wlil beat Best aynday
LOL!!!!!!

on the sauce stranger?

LOL!!!!!

white pointer! said:
LOL
Im gooooorrrrrrrnnneee!!!!

Meh i like em both, did best play for the residents team ?

If not, Covell is clearly better!!

Dude, you're slower than a snail on mogodon.

City is reps for NRL players.

Residents isn't.

NRL is much gooder than Premier League.

I abstain from the Vote because they are either played and the other player is playing for a Club that has the money hungry bastard at Halfback.

gregstar

Referee
chemicalstorm said:
I abstain from the Vote because they are either played and the other player is playing for a Club that has the money hungry bastard at Halfback.
could you re-type that post?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Did someone fart?

Oops, excuse me I think I've just done a phopah in you're skewl.

Like I said, spoken like a true loser.

No wonder you were so willing to leave the 2nd thread, and all because of some self imposed rule(s) on how you won't visit certain parts of this website?

No wonder the obvious sarcasm of phopah went over your head.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
aussies1st said:
Well look who is on the wing current Daniel Fitzhenry, surely Covell could have got in front of him. If Reick can't get in front of Fitzhenry it further proves my point the Sharks makes a winger look good.

moodie and richards to of the best backs in the game, no wonder he couldnt get through. and oh when he did play, he carved up , just ask parra what he did to them at leichardt

and plus him and sheens didnt get along due to a salary cap issue

White Poiner

Coach
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Dude, you're slower than a snail on mogodon.

City is reps for NRL players.

Residents isn't.

NRL is much gooder than Premier League.

Wow i didnt know that, thanks for your help champ. Ill keep im mont your name so if i have any other problems i will PM you.

You are such a kool cat.

iggy plop

First Grade
Tim Brasher said:
I cant believe there is a poll on this... Colin Best is a good player. He has played one bad game all season and people decide to cash in on it. Luke Covell is one of the most ordinary players running around in first grade. IT is a absolute disgrace that he is ran around for country origin this year. Im a tigers fan and i was happy to see the back off him. However to his credit he is a great kicker and has improved some facets of his game including positional play and ability under the high ball but his defence is atrocious. I dare say Best will go close to city origin selection in 06

Had I done this poll after 10 rounds of the comp, I reckon the result would have been very different.

Covell was playing rep footy and seen as a great buy, while Best was getting bagged off by Dragons supporters.

It's amazing how things turn.

ozhawk66 said:
Like I said, spoken like a true loser.

No wonder you were so willing to leave the 2nd thread, and all because of some self imposed rule(s) on how you won't visit certain parts of this website?

No wonder the obvious sarcasm of phopah went over your head.

Twat.

I made a deal to leave TFC if someone else did and stuck to it, as did he.

You on the other hand were challenged, called and then you welshed. That makes you a chickensh*t. No surprise though, we all knew what you were already

Keep posting in the NRL section and you'll be made to keep the bet you made with me.

nice person.

PARANoIR

Bench
iggy plop said:
Had I done this poll after 10 rounds of the comp, I reckon the result would have been very different.

Covell was playing rep footy and seen as a great buy, while Best was getting bagged off by Dragons supporters.

lol...why can't people get over Covell playing for Country? So what if he did? He got in for his goal kicking. Coz thats about all he's good for.

If he was still at the Tigers he'd be running around in reserve grade.

Brutus

Referee
iggy plop said:

I went to a Dragons game earlier in the year and Best was copping it left right and centre from the Dragons faithful. So was Brown incidently.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Eion Crossan would look good outside Gasnier for cryin out loud:roll:

Just cause he can catch and get over the line does'nt mean he is BETTER then Covell. I wonder what the result would of been had Best been playing for the Sharks.

It takes more skill to kick goals not to wait for a ball from the best centre in the game but half you morons would'nt know that;-)

borat

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
Eion Crossan would look good outside Gasnier for cryin out loud:roll:

Just cause he can catch and get over the line does'nt mean he is BETTER then Covell. I wonder what the result would of been had Best been playing for the Sharks.

It takes more skill to kick goals not to wait for a ball from the best centre in the game but half you morons would'nt know that;-)

So what you are saying is the Sharks have really sh*t centres.

Kiwi

First Grade
Best is better. Whilst people could argue he is playing outside Gasnier and Cooper, anyone who has watched the Dragons this year will know, he has played really well, and scored some great tries.

Covell on the other hand is ummm....a great kicker, and ummmm yeah a great kicker.

Latest posts