What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best worst call by commentator

butchmcdick

Immortal
Have any of you gentlemen heard a caller by the name of Laurie Spina ?

He makes blocker sound like Obama

axl rose

Bench
Who is that guy who use to call Cows games all the time in the early 00's? Mark Braybrook? I think he either hated league or was just sick of watching those awful Cows team. Either way it came across in his commentary.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Who is that guy who use to call Cows games all the time in the early 00's? Mark Braybrook? I think he either hated league or was just sick of watching those awful Cows team. Either way it came across in his commentary.
Treated like it the same way refs treated a trip to Townsville in the early 00s.

As a punishment

roofromoz

First Grade

John McCoy?

Latest posts