What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betrayed by a kiss, claims rejected Tynan

Frenzy.

Post Whore
frenzy

management has sent out a memo

you are no longer allowed to be critical or criticise or question anything related with the sharks board

do so again and your status will be upgraded from keyboard hero to undesirable and you wont get the secret code to the new cone of silence at the official site

On any of that millers, I wouldn't know. The club doesn't send me any correspondence, nor do they answer any emails I send.

Ausguy

Coach

Thanks.... just to explain why i asked... a bloke rang up talking sport yesterday and was saying how much he loved the sharks and the game and how he used to play it years ago and loved it, mentioned how his love for the sharks has never waivered and win lose or draw he will back them. Made mention he was from the shire and for some reason he reminded me of you in some of the things he said.... his name was Paul.

Anyway Paul if your on here good onya ya old bugger... keep it up hope we can crack a win for ya one day.

on a side note... to the knob that rang up sports today and asked Noddy why he thniks the sharks have never won a comp and why he thinks we have a losing culture... go f**k yourself. We dont need people making it worse than it already is by reminding everyone how we havent won a comp. Saints supporter i reckon!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Thanks.... just to explain why i asked... a bloke rang up talking sport yesterday and was saying how much he loved the sharks and the game and how he used to play it years ago and loved it, mentioned how his love for the sharks has never waivered and win lose or draw he will back them. Made mention he was from the shire and for some reason he reminded me of you in some of the things he said.... his name was Paul.

Anyway Paul if your on here good onya ya old bugger... keep it up hope we can crack a win for ya one day.

on a side note... to the knob that rang up sports today and asked Noddy why he thniks the sharks have never won a comp and why he thinks we have a losing culture... go f**k yourself. We dont need people making it worse than it already is by reminding everyone how we havent won a comp. Saints supporter i reckon!

I heard him too Aus. I've only ever rung TS once and they took my number to call me back as it was busy. They didn't get around to it so I didn't get on air. LOL Haven't tried again because I'm usually listening in the car or while still at work.

Feej

First Grade
You had your chance on Thursday night and dodged it like a coward.
Mate, give it a break.

I'm sure Frenzy doesn't need me defending him, but just because he questions how things are being done at the club, and either doesn't go to a meeting OR does, but decides that he doesn't want to say anything, doesn't make him a coward.

I'm sorry that he doesn't come across as being one of the "Truest of the true" Sharks supporter in your eyes.

I take it you went to the meeting and had your say, right?

SharkWings

Juniors
Mate, give it a break.

I'm sure Frenzy doesn't need me defending him, but just because he questions how things are being done at the club, and either doesn't go to a meeting OR does, but decides that he doesn't want to say anything, doesn't make him a coward.

I'm sorry that he doesn't come across as being one of the "Truest of the true" Sharks supporter in your eyes.

I take it you went to the meeting and had your say, right?

Here we go...all of Frenzy's little friends rushing to the defense of their damsel in distress.

Yeah his arm chair activism is really making things happen.

I'm sorry he is a coward as well.

I was there.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I fail to see why you guys have trouble with Shark Wings? Isn't he just returning serve? This forum has always been about put up or shut up.
Irvine did.
In the critics opinions , what is the most important thing the club needs to have over the next 2 years?
Constitutional reform?
Extra Ordinary general meetings?
Sniping?
Housekeeping played out in public?
What about all of the current board just resign & let the old crew back in?
FMD.
Its clear what needs to happen over the next 2 years until the next elections. I fail to see why the fervor is now fever pitch with some as it never has been before when proven failures were holding positions.

millersnose

Post Whore
I fail to see why you guys have trouble with Shark Wings? Isn't he just returning serve? This forum has always been about put up or shut up.

no reefy

it has always been about discussion and dissent - people arent 'cowards' for holding an opinion

for example i dont remember anyone calling you a coward for not fronting up to the board and demanding kimmorley be sacked

if you dont like dissent then may i suggest the new official cone of silence forum

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sharkwings is a representative example of the CSSC and why they should be detested. Elitist, brainwashed and incapable of individual thought. Just put the words in his mouth and like any other Glee Club member sprout them off by rote.

It's that simple.

What he writes doesn't bother me because I only see it when someone quotes him.

For you reefy. GGF. You're the last person here that should take any high moral ground on people having opinions and/or expressing them. Stop referring to me "the critic" and use my name if you want to make one of your hypocritical points.

The answer to all your questions is yes. An indefatigable YES.

It will take more than anything you can say to stop me being critical of any board led by this idiot anyway.

n519221137_9594.jpg

(pic taken from public domain - fair game in other words)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
no reefy

it has always been about discussion and dissent - people arent 'cowards' for holding an opinion

for example i dont remember anyone calling you a coward for not fronting up to the board and demanding kimmorley be sacked

if you dont like dissent then may i suggest the new official cone of silence forum

The pay for view, let's extort some money from members one?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
no reefy

I actually did say to Kimmorley once that I respet him as a person but as a footballer he is 1 dimensional & a wrong fit for the Sharks. No need to do that at an AGM. I did question Barry pierce once as to whose responsibility the massive mistakes were, for the signing of Anderson & Kimmorley. I got the answer that I already knew.
In regards to the political process of the club, the only thing that matters is your vote & your attendance.
I called Irvine a coward on many occasions to try & stir up some energy in my attempt to use the online medium power.
Irvine continually had an opinion about the then board & administration, to which I said the exactly the same thing. Attend, vote, put up, or shutup.
The very least that will be achieved is openness & awareness.
Everything else is ust pizzing in the wind.

millersnose

Post Whore
so each time your were critical of a player here you fronted up and complained

you must have been quite a regular visitor

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
For you reefy. GGF. You're the last person here that should take any high moral ground on people having opinions and/or expressing them. Stop referring to me "the critic" and use my name if you want to make one of your hypocritical points.
Frenzy, there is a much bigger world out there than this forum. There are many critics, some of whom attended the meeting & had a dig the other night.
I am not about to criticise anything the people at the meeting did, right or wrong, because that is the correct forum for such events.
As I said, it all creates for an open & transparent system & puts pressure on the stakeholders to perform.

Frenzy what do you think about the current boards decision to drop honorariums? Surely amongst the criticism there must be some positives?

As a firm believer in the old adage that "no man does anything in this life if there is nothing in it for him", well, whats in it for them?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
so each time your were critical of a player here you fronted up and complained

you must have been quite a regular visitor

No, I had an issue with a coach signing & a player signing. Both of which the cost, stripped us of our player roster, our culture & both of them under performed at alarming level for the entirity of their over payed time with us.
I spoke to the great man who made the mistake, who felt the weight of the decisions he made everyday. I knew that he went with the coaches directive to re-sign the nothing that was wearing the 7 instead of signing JT from the dogs, at half the price.
I complained about the moving of the squad from the club to loftus. I complained about Mr heart attacks increasingly bizarre behaviour to Barry Pierce & the CEO. Emails & in person.
The wash up;
2 decisions were made that then shaped the next 100 decisions. The catalyst for a shocking decade of which we are still recovering & will be for some time.

PJ

First Grade
Sharkwings is a representative example of the CSSC and why they should be detested. Elitist, brainwashed and incapable of individual thought. Just put the words in his mouth and like any other Glee Club member sprout them off by rote.

Nice generalisation there Frenzy. I'm a member and am quite capable of free thought thanks.

I did question Barry pierce once as to whose responsibility the massive mistakes were, for the signing of Anderson & Kimmorley. I got the answer that I already knew.

And I am betting it wasn't Barry. Ask him and all he was responsible for were the good bits.

Latest posts